Finn Comfort is one of a select group of companies in the world that manufactures their own shoes. The Finn Comfort Brand manufactures some of the most comfortable sandals that are hand-stitched.
In this article, we look at some of the favorite sandal models of the Finn Comfort Brand.
Who is Finn Comfort®
So how exactly did Finn Comfort come to be?
Finn Comfort is a shoe company based in Hassfurt, Germany, that has been manufacturing shoes for over 70 years.
Finn Comfort prides itself on the “Made in Germany” label by using only the best quality raw materials and adhering to very strict quality standards in their production processes.
Only premium leathers are used for the uppers of their shoes, along with cork-latex of natural origins in their footbeds. The factory utilizes a very unique combination of innovative processes as well as handcrafting in the creation of their shoes and sandals.
Finn Comfort footwear is designed specifically to encourage health and wellness when it comes to your feet. Experienced Orthopedists and a few other medical experts were all involved in the design of the ergonomic and anatomical footbed design of their shoes and sandals.
Today Finn Comfort Footwear and sandal are soled by premium footwear retailers all over the world and are easily accessible.
Why Choose Finn Comfort Sandals
One thing that stands out in Finn Comfort’s footwear and sandal ranges is their premium comfort footbeds that keeps your feet in proper alignment as well as cushioning.
Finn Comfort Mainly uses natural and sustainable raw materials, and as a family-owned business, they take responsibility for future generations and environmental compatibility.
Here are a few features that make Finn Comfort Sandals stand out from the rest;
- Uppers – Finn Comfort uses the finest quality premium genuine leather to create the sandals’ uppers. Fine leather linings are used on the inside and on the top-sole to improve breathability. The uppers offer adjustability features so that you can get the most comfortable fit.
- The Footbed – The Footbed of a Finn Comfort Sandal is anatomically shaped, contoured, molded, and ergonomic in design to reposition the foot in perfect alignment, making each step you take pain-free. The Footbed consists of a layer of suede leather as an absorbent top layer, a layer of jute fibers, and a layer of cork and natural latex for moldable cushioning.
- Supportive Heel Counter – Finn Sandals have a supportive Heel Counter that adds some stability when you walk and that keeps your heel in perfect alignment.
Features of a Good Finn Comfort Sandal
- Uppers – The upper will consist of genuine leather with cross straps and a slide-on design, a closed-toe design, or a backstrap. There are adjustable straps that have a Velcro closure.
- Fit – Finn sandals all offer a standard to wide fit with a roomy toe area and adjustability.
- Footbed – The footbed consists of Jute and Cork for cushioning and is lined with genuine suede leather to wick away moisture. The footbed likewise has an anatomical shape for support and comfort.
- Outsole – The Outsole consists of Pu materials. The outsole has a lug pattern for traction and is very flexible as well as durable.
- Design – There are many designs available with the options of two or three straps on the uppers with or without a backstrap. There are also closed-toe options available. Colors are either solid or prints from which you can select. There are also different heel height options between 12mm and 25 mm.
- Closure and Adjustability – Most models have adjustable uppers straps with a Velcro closure. Some have a backstrap with buckle closure.
Reviews: The Best Finn Comfort® Sandals
Below are some of the most sought after models of Finn Comfort sandals;
The Finn Comfort Gomera is a versatile and comfortable sandal that is available in many colors from which you can choose.
- The uppers are Premium Leather with three adjustable Velcro straps across the upper area.
- There is a regular removable footbed that consists of suede leather, cork, and jute materials.
- The PU outsole is flexible as well as handstitched to the uppers,
- The fit is standard to wide with a heel height of 25 mm.
- You can also purchase a new footbed for this specific model when needed.
The Finn Comfort Korfu is a slide sandal that is durable and comfortable.
- There are Nubuck leather uppers with three hook and loop velcro straps that are adjustable.
- The natural anatomical shape of the footbed allows for a better toe room and more arch support.
- The sandal is hand-stitched with genuine leather and a PU Outsole.
- The Sole is very lightweight and flexible, and there are jute, suede leather, and a cork footbed for cushioning.
A two Strap Slide Sandal with Multi-Colored patterned leather uppers from Finn Comfort, the Sansibar.
- The uppers are premium leather with adjustable Velcro straps for the perfect fit.
- There is a cushioned and removable cork, jute ad suede leather footbed,
- The Pu outsole is flexible and very durable.
- The sandals offer a slide-on and off fit with a standard to the wide design.
The Finn Comfort Closed Toe slide design sandal has more sophistication and toe protection.
- You can get this specific design in a few neutral color options.
- The uppers are genuine leather with a closed toe and atop strap that is adjustable.
- There is a comfortable cushioned suede-lined Jute and cork footbed.
- The PU sole offers excellent durability and slip resistance.
- The footbed is likewise removable, allowing you the use of your own orthotics.
- The Sylt has leather uppers with a slingback strap and three adjustable cross straps.
- The uppers are genuine leather with Velcro closure on the cross straps.
- The footbed is soft and comfortable, as well as removable.
- A flexible PU outsole provides traction and long-lasting durability.
- You will also get a roomy standard to wide fit and a low 12mm heel.
- There are two Straps on the Uppers with a slide-on design and an open back.
- The uppers are premium leather, and there is a suede-lined footbed.
- For cushioning, Cork and jute are used in the footbed.
- The sandal has a standard to wide fit that gives extra toe room.
- The Outsole is a PU material that is more durable and flexible.
- The heel has a higher 25mm height.
- The Uppers are genuine soft leather.
- The sandal has a slide design with two straps.
- The footbed is a soft cushioned cork and latex.
- There are also more colors available to you.
- The sandal is a more closed design with an adjustable closure strap.
- It is likewise available in more neutral color selections.
- The Soft-Air footbed consists of cork and latex for cushioning.
- The sole has a high traction tread.
- A more casual style sandal was available in a few color variants.
- The sandal is 100% genuine leather with adjustable straps.
- There is a cushioned cork and latex midsole.
- The heel has a slight platform design.
- A more comfortable sandal with more coverage and a back strap.
- The sandal comes in a few neutral color options.
- The sandals have a cork and latex midsole for cushioning and a rubber sole.
- The sole has a patterned tread for better traction.
Index Table: Top Rated Finn Comfort Sandals
|1||Finn Comfort Women's Gomera - Slingback Sandals||Finn Comfort||98.8|
|2||Finn Comfort Women's Korfu - Comfortable Slide On Sandals||Finn Comfort||98.6|
|3||Finn Comfort Women's Sansibar - Elegant Slide Sandals||Finn Comfort||97.8|
|4||Finn Comfort Women's 2552-014099 - All Day Comfort Sandals||Finn Comfort||97.4|
|5||Finn Comfort Women's Sylt - Comfortable Slingback Sandals||Finn Comfort||97.5|
|6||Finn Comfort Women's Jamaika - Most Comfortable Slide Sandals||Finn Comfort||97|
|7||Finn Comfort Women's catalina - Slide Sandals||Finn Comfort||96.5|
|8||Finn Comfort Unisex Baltrum - Sandals for men and Women||Finn Comfort||96|
|9||Finn Comfort Women's Sausalito - Sandals with Backstrap||Finn Comfort||97|
|10||Finn Comfort Women's Samara - Sandals for Outdoors and Casual Wear||Finn Comfort||97.5|
Table of Contents
- Who is Finn Comfort®
- Why Choose Finn Comfort Sandals
- Features of a Good Finn Comfort Sandal
- Reviews: The Best Finn Comfort® Sandals
- Finn Comfort® Women's Gomera Slingback Sandals
- Finn Comfort® Women's Korfu Comfortable Slide On Sandals
- Finn Comfort® Women's Sansibar Elegant Slide Sandals
- Finn Comfort® Women's 2552-014099 All Day Comfort Sandals
- Finn Comfort® Women's Sylt Comfortable Slingback Sandals
- Finn Comfort® Women's Jamaika Most Comfortable Slide Sandals
- Finn Comfort® Women's catalina Slide Sandals
- Finn Comfort® Unisex Baltrum Sandals for men and Women
- Finn Comfort® Women's Sausalito Sandals with Backstrap
- Finn Comfort® Women's Samara Sandals for Outdoors and Casual Wear
- Index Table: Top Rated Finn Comfort Sandals