Cobb Hill is a leading shoe brand lead under the designed Sally Murphy under the Rockport Group.
Cobb Hill is a fast-growing footwear brand that also makes some of the most fashionable and comfortable sandals.
In this article, we will look at some of the most favored sandal designs that are manufactured by Cobb Hill.
Who is Cobb Hill®
As I have already mentioned, Cobb Hill falls under The Rockport Group, which is also a top shoe brand. Cobb Hill is a range of shoes and sandals designed by Sally Murphy, who is the leader in developing the women’s shoe range for Rockport.
Generally, there were dress shoes, and sneakers and not much in between Rockport aimed at designing shoes for the in-between, something fashionable and dressy, that is still comfortable and acceptable for all occasions.
Because we’re committed to building the best possible shoes for our customers.
That takes into consideration style and fashion, as well as comfort aimed at women’s particular foot types and needs.
What makes Cobb Hill® Sandals so Popular
So let us take a look at some of the technologies and materials that Cobb Hill sandals employ to make them so comfortable and sought after;
- Comfort – For comfort, you can look forward to a contoured and cushioned footbed in almost all Cobb Hill sandals, whether dress sandal or even just casual sandals. EVA Foam is used in the footbed and midsole for shock absorbency and cushioning. The footbed is anatomically shaped and designed for optimal support, as well as lined with microfiber for moisture management.
- Adjustability – Most of the designs have adjustable straps that use a buckle or hook and loop closure design.
- Colors – Cobb Hill uses more neutral colors and earthy tones in their sandal ranges.
- Leather – Genuine leather is used in almost all the sandal designs offered by Cobb Hill to create the upper in a variety of styles and designs.
- Slip Resistance – In the Cobb Hill brand, Rubber is used in the outsole, usually with a patterned tread which ensures excellent slip resistance and traction.
Features of a Good Cobb Hill® Sandal
- Uppers – Leather is used for the uppesr which is usually a genuine leather, availbel in different styles and color optiosn.
- Footbed – EVA is used in the footbed, which is anatomically shaped for support and offers excellent cushioning.
- Lining – A microfiber lining is used in most Cobb Hill sandal footbeds for moisture-wicking capabilities.
- Midsole – EVA is also used in the midsoles of their sandal to absorb shock.
- Outsole – Rubber is used for the outsoles of Cobb Hill sandal for durability and traction, there are also some models which have a steel shank for stability and underfoot protection in the sole.
Reviews: The Best Cobb Hill® Sandals
These are some of the top favorite models and ranges in sandals from a top brand, Cobb Hill;
The Cobb Hill Hannah is a comfortable low wedge sole sandal that is ideal for all occasions.
- The uppers have thin leather straps, and there is is an adjustable back strap.
- The colors available are neutral and light.
- There are a 2 and 1/8 inch heel and a lightweight sole.
- The footbed is cushioned and supportive.
The Hollywood from Cobb Hill is a stunning Cuff design sandal available in a few neutral colors.
- A lovely design with an adjustable ankle cuff and single peep-toe strap on the forefoot.
- There are a few neutral colors available for your perusal.
- The sandal has a microfiber footbed lining for moisture management and a Molded EVA footbed.
- There is a steel shank in the sole and a low heel.
Something a bit more casual and very comfortable is the T-Strap design Rubey from Cobb Hill.
- The upper has thin leather straps, and there is an adjustable slingback strap.
- A few color options are available in this specific model.
- The Rubey has a T-Strap design and a flat sole.
- The footed is anatomical with EVA cushioning.
- The midsole likewise has EVA cushioning for added shock absorbency.
The Abbott Curvy is a dress style sandal that you can get in extended widths and size options as well as three neutral colors.
- Leather upper with a T-Strap and closed heel makes the Abbott Cyyrvy.
- The Curvy also has a steel shank in the sole for stability and protection and a Textile moisture-wicking lining.
- The Anatomical EVA footbed provides support and comfort.
- The Abbott Curvy is available in wider width options as well as extended sizes for ladies with larger feet.
Here we have a lovely closed-toe design slingback sandal, the Penfield from Cobb Hill.
- A closed-toe sandal design with a slingback strap that is adjustable.
- The uppers are leather, and there are three colors available.
- The footbed is cushioned with EVA and anatomical for support.
- There is also a soft foam-back lining in microfiber and EVA outsole for shock absorbency.
The Aubrey from Cobb Hill is a fancy dress sandal that is available in many colors from which you can select.
- A stylish and elegant heeled closed-toe dress heel from Cobb Hill, which is available in so many color selections.
- There is a low heel and closed toe, with leather uppers.
- The EVA foam footbed offers cushioned comfort.
- The T-Strap design and ankle buckle give a feminine style, and the ankle strap is adjustable.
The Cobb Hill Judson is a sling sandal for everyday wear.
- The Upper is leather with a slingback design and closed-toe.
- There is an EVA cushioned footbed for all-day comfort and a TPR rubber outsole.
- You can select from a few neutral color options.
- There are also extended size and width options available.
The Fiona from Cobb Hill is a sporty design sandal for women.
- The leather uppers are fully adjustable, and there are two color options available.
- The footbed is cushioned and supportive.
- There are flexible sole and durable rubber outsole.
- The sandal is very lightweight and comfortable.
The Ridge Sandal is a slingback Thong design for all occasions.
- The uppers are synthetic leather with a slingback thong design.
- The footbed has an anatomical design with EVA cushioning.
- There is also a microfiber lining for moisture-wicking.
- There are a few neutral colors available from which you can choose.
The Cobb Hill Shona I a fancy dress wedge heel sandal with a cork footbed.
- The Upper is a soft genuine leather with two-color options available.
- The wedge heel is elevated for sophistication and stability.
- There are a lightly cushioned footbed and Cork Wrapped EVA midsole,
- The hook and loop closure footers a secure fit and has a button detail.
Index Table: Top Rated Cobb Hill Sandals
|1||Cobb Hill Women's Hannah - Comfort Sandals||Cobb Hill||98.5|
|2||Cobb Hill Women's Hollywood - Cuff Sandals||Cobb Hill||97.6|
|3||Cobb Hill Women's Rubey - T Strap Sandals||Cobb Hill||96|
|4||Cobb Hill Women's Abbott Curvy - Sandals||Cobb Hill||97|
|5||Cobb Hill Women's Penfield - Slingback Sandals||Cobb Hill||97|
|6||Cobb Hill Women's Aubrey - Dress Sandals||Cobb Hill||97.5|
|7||Cobb Hill Women's Judson - Sling Back Sandal||Cobb Hill||97|
|8||Cobb Hill Women's Fiona - Sporty Sandal||Cobb Hill||97.2|
|9||Cobb Hill Women's Ridge - Thong Sandal||Cobb Hill||96|
|10||Cobb Hill Women's Shona - Dress Sandals||Cobb Hill||96.3|
Table of Contents
- Who is Cobb Hill®
- What makes Cobb Hill® Sandals so Popular
- Features of a Good Cobb Hill® Sandal
- Reviews: The Best Cobb Hill® Sandals
- Cobb Hill® Women's Hannah Comfort Sandals
- Cobb Hill® Women's Hollywood Cuff Sandals
- Cobb Hill® Women's Rubey T Strap Sandals
- Cobb Hill® Women's Abbott Curvy Sandals
- Cobb Hill® Women's Penfield Slingback Sandals
- Cobb Hill® Women's Aubrey Dress Sandals
- Cobb Hill® Women's Judson Sling Back Sandal
- Cobb Hill® Women's Fiona Sporty Sandal
- Cobb Hill® Women's Ridge Thong Sandal
- Cobb Hill® Women's Shona Dress Sandals
- Index Table: Top Rated Cobb Hill Sandals