Have you ever wondered how you can fit Erath into your everyday life or how you can make a difference?
Here is a small step you can take, and that is by investing in a pair of the best sandals from Earth Origins.
Read further, and I will explain exactly how.
Who is Earth Origins
Let’s start by looking into Erath Origens as a company.
Earth Origins designs and manufacture shoes and sandals that are stylish, fashionable, and comfortable, yet also sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- Earth Origins Shoe Boxes – The shoeboxes that Earth Origins uses to place their shoes in are glue-free, staple-free, and uses a hinge style lid. The box is made from recycled metals and reduces the amount of cardboard needed to make the box in the first place.
- Tree Planting – To help the Planet Earth Origins, Partnered with a Non-Profit restoration Organization, aims to plant more trees to restore nature to its natural balance. Along with Trees For The Future, Earth Origins aims at planting t over 1,000,000 trees.
- Helping the Poor – Earth Origins also partnered with an organization called Soles4Souls and donate shoes to those in need all over the world.
Some Technologies and Materials Used in Their Sandals
- Powerpath Footbed – The Powerpath Footbed uses energizing foam in a contoured design for heel-to-toe support and cushioning.
- Recycled Materails – The Lining of Earth Origin shoe and sandal consists of recycled materials.
- Slip Resistant Outsole – The Outsole on Earth Origin shoes and sandals are certified slip-resistant on dry and wet surfaces.
- Vegetable Tanned leather – Most sandal and shoe models are made using Vegetable-tanned leather materails.
- LWG Gold Rated – The leathers used are sourced from a Leather Working group that is a Gold-Rated tannery for sustainability.
- Help Plant a Tree – By Purchasing a shoe or sandal from Earth Origins, you also help plant a tree.
Features of a Good Earth Origins Sandal
- Uppers – Soft leather or suede uppesr in different styles, or perforated for breathability.
- Footbed – A Powerpath Footbed design that offers contoured support, foam cushioning, and arch support.
- Adjustability – Straps are adjustable for a customizable fit with a hook and loop or buckle closure system.
- Colors and Details – many different color selections are available, as well as cutout detailing, branding, Gladiator style straps, and zip additions.
- Outsole – The outsole is synthetic as well as ASTM rated slip resistant on wet and dry floor surfaces.
Reviews: The Best Earth Origins® Sandals
Below you will see some of the top favorite sandal models from the Earth Origins brand;
The Earth Origin’s Hadley has a perforated leather upper and a comfortably cushioned footbed for casual wear in the hot summers.
- The Hadley is available in a neutral and bolder color selection from which you can choose.
- The leather uppers are perforated for breathability, and there are smooth linings.
- The cushioned footbed will support your arch and keep you comfortable.
- There are a synthetic outsole and a three-quarter-inch heel.
Here we have a comfortable flat sandal model from Earth Origin available in a few color options.
- The uppers are leather, and the shoe has a more closed protective design.
- You can also choose from quite a few color options in more neutral colors.
- The footbed has airy cushioning and offers optimal arch support for your comfort.
- The heel is under an inch high, and the synthetic sole provides good traction.
If you want an excellent sandal for walking, I highly recommend the Westfield, Winona, from Earth Origins.
- The sole on the Westfield Winona is synthetic and durable.
- A combination of suede leather and knit textiles are used for the uppers.
- The uppers have a three-way adjustable hook and loop closure system.
- There are a few neutral colors from which you can select.
- The footbed is Cushioned with Arch Support.
Another excellent model from the Westfield range is the slide sandal, Westley model.
- An easy slide on and off the design is what you will find in the Westfield Westley.
- The upper strap is a single adjustable leather strap.
- There is a cushioned arch support footbed with Powerpath technology.
- A combination of suede and soft synthetics is used for the upper, and there are a few color options with contrasting soles.
- The sole is durable and offers good traction.
The Kendra Kane has a more dressy style with a Gladiator design.
- The Kendra Kane has a peep toe ankle strap style leather upper sandal.
- The heel is flat, and there is a cushioned footbed.
- The outsole is durable and ensures excellent traction.
- There are only a few neutral earthy colors and black options available.
The Belle Bruna from Earth Origins has a simple elegance to it and a lightweight flair.
- The Bruna has a simplistic style with a leather upper and a flat sole.
- There is cushioning and arch support with the Powerpath footbed.
- The leather used for the upper is soft and flexible.
- You can also select from a few neutral color options.
The Nellie from Earth Origins is a flat and comfortable closed-toe sandal.
- The Nellie is available in many color options from which you can choose.
- The strappy upper has a closed-toe design and a slingback strap.
- Leather is used for the straps and rubber in the durable sole.
- The footbed is cushioned and has arch support.
From Earth Origins, the Sophic is a sporty design comfort sandal.
- Leather is used for the uppers and rubber in the sole.
- The uppers straps are adjustable for a customizable fit.
- The footbed is padded for comfort.
- There are also a few color options available in the Sophie.
The Belle Bentley is a flat strappy sandal for everyday wear.
- The Belle Bently comes with leather uppers available in many neutral color options.
- The strappy uppers and flat soles give a casual appeal to the sandal.
- There is a lightly cushioned footbed with arch support.
- A durable rubber outsole offers good support and traction.
The Naples Nancy is a low-heeled sandal with a more fashionable appeal.
- You can get the Nancy in a brown or black leather upper.
- There are tassel detail and décor on the leather uppers and cutout accents.
- The footbed is cushioned with arch support, and there is a shock-absorbing cork midsole.
- The Powerpath footbed is designed to guide your motion and support balance.
- There is also a durable and supportive synthetic outsole.
Index Table: Top Rated Earth Origins Sandals
|1||Earth Origins Women's Hadley - Cushioned Sandals||Earth Origins||98.1|
|2||Earth Origins Women's Belle Bridget - Flat Sandals||Earth Origins||97.8|
|3||Earth Origins Women's Westfield Winona - Casual Sandals||Earth Origins||96|
|4||Earth Origins Women's Westfield Winona - Slide Sandals||Earth Origins||97|
|5||Earth Origins Women's Kendra Kane - Dress Sandals||Earth Origins||97.5|
|6||Earth Origins Women's Belle Bruna - Strappy Sandals||Earth Origins||97.6|
|7||Earth Origins Women's Nellie - Clsode Toe Sandal||Earth Origins||97.4|
|8||Earth Origins Women's Sophie - Sporty Sandals||Earth Origins||97|
|9||Earth Origins Women's Belle Bentley - Strappy Sandal||Earth Origins||97.3|
|10||Earth Origins Women's Naples Nancy - Wedge Sandal||Earth Origins||96.7|
Table of Contents
- Who is Earth Origins
- Some Technologies and Materials Used in Their Sandals
- Features of a Good Earth Origins Sandal
- Reviews: The Best Earth Origins® Sandals
- Earth Origins® Women's Hadley Cushioned Sandals
- Earth Origins® Women's Belle Bridget Flat Sandals
- Earth Origins® Women's Westfield Winona Casual Sandals
- Earth Origins® Women's Westfield Winona Slide Sandals
- Earth Origins® Women's Kendra Kane Dress Sandals
- Earth Origins® Women's Belle Bruna Strappy Sandals
- Earth Origins® Women's Nellie Clsode Toe Sandal
- Earth Origins® Women's Sophie Sporty Sandals
- Earth Origins® Women's Belle Bentley Strappy Sandal
- Earth Origins® Women's Naples Nancy Wedge Sandal
- Index Table: Top Rated Earth Origins Sandals