White Mountain and Birkenstock sandals have a very similar design, but both have their unique qualities when t comes to comfort and style.
In this article, I will be discussing some of their best models and what makes each brand so special.
The White Mountain Sandal
White Mountain designs shoes and sandals, mostly just for women to cater to their specific foot shapes and requirements. White Mountain gives you the options of comfortable molded footbeds in Cork, latex, and foam and many dazzling, plain, or beaded styles and decorative options. White Mountain sandals likewise offer alternative heel styles such as Wedge and platform heel styles.
The main idea behind White Mountain sandals is that they are designed to look good and tie be worn all day, every day, providing long-lasting comfort and support.
The idea behind White Mountain’s designs is to take you on a journey from your board room, to the classroom, from home, to work from country to city, and through all the years and stages of your life.
Some Features of the White Mountain sandal Includes;
- Footbed – the Footbed is molded to provide comfortable support that cradles your feet, made from soft cork with a suedette lining to wick away moisture.
- Uppers – Uppers are designed in all colors, shapes, and styles, with or without embellishments and decorations. Fabric, leather, Synthetic materials, and Sude leather are used for the uppers.
- Heel – You can choose between a low heel of around 0.5 inches, 2 inches, a mid-heel of 2 – 3 inches, and a high heel of over 3 inches.
The Birkenstock Sandal
Birkenstock is another brand that creates some of the most comfortable and well-designed sandals that reach out to both men and women. Birkenstock’s main motto is to use the most CAREFULLY SELECTED materials in their shoes, which is why their customers are so happy with their products.
Birkenstock looks for sustainable sources for their materials and uses the most sought-after leathers in their uppers, along with cork in the sole and rubber in the outsole. No matter how you look at it, nothing comes close to leather when designing shoes.
On the other hand, they have a vegan-friendly option, which is their Birko-Flor material, synthetic leather made from the most carefully selected synthetic materials.
Every Birkenstock shoes’ footbed is made from their accessible materials, including Cork, Latex, Jute, and a Suede top layer,. These materials are all-natural and sourced from sustainable sources.
Let’s take a closer look at the materials that they use;
- Natural Leather – The leather is untreated, so there will naturally be patterns and irregularities in the leather.
- Smooth Leather – Leather with an excellent grain and uniform surface that can withstand external conditions and is highly durable.
- Nubuck Leather – A buffed grain leather to give a finer structure.
- Birko Flor – This is a synthetic material that is tear-proof and very gentle on the skin, and easy to care for, with a leather-like feel.
- Birko Felt – A rayon and synthetic fiber blend that is breathable and durable.
- Suede – High quality durable suede material used in their shoes and sandals.
Features of a Good White Mountain Sandal
- A Cork and latex cushioned footbed.
- Comfortable leather or synthetic design uppers.
- Molded Footbed.
- Platform, Wedge, or flat sole.
- Rubber outsole.
Features of a Good Birkenstock Sandal
- Smooth leather, Suede, or Nubuck leather uppers from natural leather.
- Buckle closure and accents.
- A Cork footbed with a contoured design.
- Birko Flor soft top layer.
- Durable and slip-resistant rubber outsole.
Reviews: The Best White Mountain Sandal Models
Below are your best models in White Mountain sandals that you could give a try;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Like Arizona from Birkenstock, the Helga from White Mountain is a necessary two-strap leather and cork sandal with buckle closures for adjustability.
- There is a 100% cork footbed and a durable rubber outsole.
- The uppers are made from genuine leather with two straps, each with adjustable buckle closure.
- Available in a few color options to choose from.
- The sole is a slight platform height.
- Cork Footbed.
- Leather Uppers.
- Adjustable Straps.
- Various Colors.
- Takes a Week to Break-in.
This is a stunningly decorated Two Strap sandal embellished with beads and sequins with a Platform-style heel.
- A comfortable and soft cork footbed and midsole with a platform-style heel.
- Durable rubber outsole design for a better grip.
- Leather T-strap uppers from navy leather embellished with different colored beads and sequins.
- A stunning and more formal style for all occasions.
The Gracie is another style similar to that of the Birkenstock with a cross-toe strap and buckle details.
- Soft and smooth leather uppers that go around the toe with buckle details.
- Easy slip-on and off design for convenience and a slightly elevated platform style sole.
- Cork footbed and midsole for shock absorbency and cushioning.
- A smooth and comfortable moisture-wicking insole lining.
- The footbed is also contoured and offers excellent arch support.
- This shoe is available in many color and print options to choose from.
The Cliffs are a comfortable and supportive sandal range from White Mountain available in a few neutral color selections.
- The uppers comprise a soft synthetic material made from fabric and embellished with decorative details.
- There is a signature soft cushioning insole, which is signature to the Cliffs ranges from White Mountain.
- The outsole is flexible and offers excellent traction.
- You can choose between a few neutral color options in the Cliffs range.
The Helga from White Mountain boasts an elegant platform heel and stylish uppers.
- The Arnette has soft fabric uppers and a comfortable lining.
- There is a cushioned and supportive footbed for your comfort.
- The rubber outsole ensures excellent traction and durability.
- There is also a bungee design closure system.
Reviews: The Best Birkenstock Sandal Models
Here are the top rated Birkenstock Sandal Models;
- Features the durable and soft Birko-Flor, Uppers, found in the Arizona range.
- A supportive and cushioned cork footbed covered with synthetic materials to wick away moisture.
- Ther is a sturdy and contoured built-in arch support.
- Additional toe grip design and a Durable rubber outsole for better traction.
Super Grip Shoe
- Genuine durable and supple leather uppers construction that conforms to the shape of your feet, with a strap at the back and ventilation holes in the front.
- The contoured cork footbed ensures a custom and conforming fit by molding to the shape of your feet and arches.
- The durable rubber outsole is Certified to offer the best in slip resistance, making this the ideal shoe for slippery surfaces.
- The design is straightforward to put on and take off.
- The Birkenstock Zurich for the gents features very soft and supple velour feel leather uppers in two color options and a slip-on and off design that is very lightweight.
- The Gizeh has soft genuine suede leather uppers and a more slim and comfortable fit.
- Both sandals feature the moldable cork footbed and a durable rubber outsole.
- Some color options are also available in the Gizeh for the ladies.
Back Strap Sandal
- The Milano from Birkenstock has two leather upper straps with buckle closures and a slingback strap with buckle closure for three-point adjustability.
- The footbed consists of durable and cushioning Cork and Latex for your comfort.
- The outsole is patterned for better traction and slip resistance.
- You can choose between a few neutral color selections in the Milano.
Casual Comfort Sandals
- The Gizeh features a Thong strap design for ladies and gents, and there are some color options in the range.
- The footbed is contoured and cushioned with a cork midsole.
- The straps on the Gizeh are adjustable for a more comfortable fit.
- The outsole is durable and ensures good traction with a patterned tread.
Index Table: Top Rated White Mountain Sandals
|1||White Mountain Women's Helga - Basic Two Strap Cork Footbed Sandal||White Mountain||98.3|
|2||White Mountain Women's All Good - Navy Sandal||White Mountain||98|
|3||White Mountain Women's Gracie - Cros Over Toe Strap Sandal||White Mountain||97|
|4||White Mountain Women's Cliffs - Casual Comfort Sandals||White Mountain||95.8|
|5||White Mountain Women's Helga - Dress Comfort Sandals||White Mountain||97|
Index Table: Top Rated Birkenstock Sandals
|No.||Product||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Birkenstock® - Slide Sandals||Arizona||Arizona||Birkenstock||98.8|
|2||Birkenstock® - Super Grip Shoe||Tokyo||Tokyo||Birkenstock||98|
|3||Birkenstock® - Casual Sandals||Zurich||Gizeh||Birkenstock||97|
|4||Birkenstock® - Back Strap Sandal||Milano||Milano||Birkenstock||96.2|
|5||Birkenstock® - Casual Comfort Sandals||Gizeh||Gizeh||Birkenstock||96.8|
Table of Contents
- The White Mountain Sandal
- The Birkenstock Sandal
- Features of a Good White Mountain Sandal
- Features of a Good Birkenstock Sandal
- Reviews: The Best White Mountain Sandal Models
- Reviews: The Best Birkenstock Sandal Models
- Slide Sandals
- Super Grip Shoe
- Casual Sandals
- Back Strap Sandal
- Casual Comfort Sandals
- Index Table: Top Rated White Mountain Sandals
- Index Table: Top Rated Birkenstock Sandals