Do you think you have huge feet and want to make them look smaller, well there are a few tips and tricks, but most of all, they are most likely not quite as big as you may think?
Then there are also some superb sandal styles that you can wear, which accommodate and even flatter a larger foot type. So read further to find out what are some of the Best available sandal options for big feet.
Tips for Making Big Feet Appear Smaller
Firstly, let me let you in on a few secrets in making your big feet appear smaller and more streamliner;
- Heel – Heels have the effect of making not only your feet look smaller, but your entire physique looks trimmer. You do not have to wear a fancy high heel, a low or medium heeld sandal can also do the trick.
- Narrow Vs. Round – Keep in mind a pointed toe shoe or sandal makes your feet appear longer, whereas a round or square toe makes them appear shorter.
- Colors – Darker Solid colors in sandals can also cearte the illusion of smaller feet.
- Skimpy Sandals – Try to avoid sandal that leaves to much foot open as this can still make your feet appear quite big.
- Big Bulky Shoes – A big and bulky shoe will also make your feet appear even bigger than what they are.
The Best Sandal Types for Big Feet
One thing to consider in sandal for Big feet is the FIT, and you need to find a sandal that hs extended size and width options if you have larger feet.
With that said, the best sandal for big feet needs to be;
- In a darker color option.
- Not too skimpy with larger upper straps.
- Have a slight heel or flatform sole.
- Fit comfortably.
- Have options wider widths and extended sizes available.
- Adjustable straps are recommended.
- Open or closed toe designs are acceptable.
Features of a Good Sandal for Big Feet
- Uppers – Leather, synthetic or textile materials can be used for the upper, which may or may not be adjustable.
- Toe – A rounded toe is advised ina good sandal for big feet.
- Footbed – There should be a comfortable, contoured and cushioned footbed to support your feet and absorb shock.
- Size Options – Sandals for big feet need to be selected in extended size and width options.
- Outsole – A durable and flexible outsole with a high traction made from rubber is your best option.
- Heel – Look for a low or medium heel rather than a completely flat sandal.
Reviews: The Best Sandals for Big Feet
Here are some top brands and models in sandal that come in extended sizes and widths for a larger foot;
Casual Sandals for Big Feet
- A sports style men’s sandal.
- The Adjustable upper straps are made from pure Nubuck leather.
- The sandal also has a back strap for a secure fit as well as a durable rubber outsole for better grip and stability.
- There is a comfortable Ortholite Footbed and EVA midsole for shock absorbency.
- The uppers are synthetic, and there are many colors to choose from as you wish.
- In the sole, there is Cushion Soft Technology for comfort and support.
- The sandal has a slight heel and is ideal for smart-casual occasions.
Big Feet Dress Sandals
- The Gaston is a leather, fisherman style sandal, that is ideal for dressy occasions for men.
- There is a black or brown color option available.
- Leather upper and an adjustable back strap offers a more comfortable and accommodating fit.
- The memory foam insole ensures excellent underfoot comfort.
- A durable rubber outsole also ensures excellent traction.
- The Medici also has a leather upper with a different design and a medium heel for dress occasions.
- The uppers are adjustable at the back and forefoot.
- There is an EVA and Ortholite footbed for comfort and support.
- A steel shank in the sole offers better stability and underfoot protection, along with a better grip from the rubber outsole.
Outdoor Sandals for Big Feet
- The Katavi has mixed materials which are leather and synthetic in the uppers, and the uppers are likewise adjustable.
- The rubber sole has lug patterns for better grip, and there is a Nylon shank for stability in the sole.
- The footbed is cushioned and comfortable,
- There is synthetic and polyester upper in the Tirra that are fully adjustable.
- With the Tirra, you also have a Spider rubber outsole for better traction and grip.
- The cushioned insole has Microban Zinc-Based treatment tor reduce odors.
Slide Sandals for Big Feet
- The Adidas Questar is a comfortable slide sandal with an adjustable fit upper and wider and more prominent design.
- There is a Cloudfoam cushioned footbed with a dual-density midsole for shock absorbency.
- You can choose from white or black color options with different logos.
- Furthermore, the sandal also offers firmer support for better stability.
Big Feet Outdoor Sandals
- The Yucatan offers you larger sizes and a wider fit for men and women who have larger feet.
- The upper straps are all completely adjustable and consist of genuine leather with a textile lining.
- The footbed is extremely comfortable and cushioned with EVA and a microfiber cover for moisture management.
- There is receptor technology fr better stability and a durable rubber outsole.
Smart Casual Sandals for Big Feet
- While the Arla boats textile and synthetic upper materials the Malone has leather with a textile material and adjustable uppers.
- Both sandal models have to Cushion Soft technology in the footbed and a durable Pu outsole.
- The Arla likewise features an adjustable hook and loop heel strap and flexible fabric uppers.
- You can choose between a few color variants in both sandal models.
Sports Sandal for Big feet
- The Universal strapping system allows for a customizable fit for bigger feet.
- The uppers are a soft textile, and there are many color options available.
- The soft and cushioned footbed offers excellent shock absorbency and comfort.
- There is also a durable and high traction rubber outsole.
Big Feet Sandals
- The design is more roomy and regular in fit, and there are also wider width options and three color options available.
- The uppers are leather, and there is a flexible sole with a memory foam insole for comfort.
- The uppesr here are a elastic and flexible textile maetrail.
- The sandal has wider options for a better fit.
- The footbed is cushioned with EVA and Cloudstepper technology.
Flip Flops for Bigger Feet
- The More open flip flop design is ideal for bigger feet.
- There is ample cushioning and arch support to support heavier persons and larger feet.
- Extended size options and three colors are available in this model.
- The flip flop is also an excellent choice for foot conditions such as Overpronation, Flat feet, and edema.
Wide Width Orthopedic Sandals for Big Feet
- The rubber sole is durable and offers good traction.
- The soft uppers are gentle against sensitive feet and fully adjustable.
- There are wide and extra-wide width options available for larger feet.
- The footbed is fully cushioned and offers biomechanical and ergonomic support.
Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Big Feet
|No.||Product||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Clarks® - Casual Sandals for Big Feet||Un Trek Bar||Breeze||Clarks||98.8|
|2||Dr. Scholls® - Big Feet Dress Sandals||Gaston||Medici||Dr. Scholls||98.4|
|3||Teva® - Outdoor Sandals for Big Feet||Katavi||Tirra||Teva||97|
|4||Adidas® - Slide Sandals for Big Feet||Adilette Comfort||Questar||Adidas||97.7|
|5||ECCO® - Big Feet Outdoor Sandals||Yucatan||Yucatan||ECCO||97.8|
|6||Clarks® - Smart Casual Sandals for Big Feet||Malone||Arla Shaylie||Clarks||97.6|
|7||Teva® - Sports Sandal for Big feet||Original||Original||Teva||97.2|
|8||Dockers® - Big Feet Sandals||Searose||Arla Jacory||Dockers||97.5|
|8||Everhealth® - Flip Flops for Bigger Feet||Orthotic||Orthotic||Everhealth||96|
|10||W&Lesvago® - Wide Width Orthopedic Sandals for Big Feet||MS6010M||MS6010W||W&Lesvago||95.4|
Table of Contents
- Tips for Making Big Feet Appear Smaller
- The Best Sandal Types for Big Feet
- Features of a Good Sandal for Big Feet
- Reviews: The Best Sandals for Big Feet
- Casual Sandals for Big Feet
- Big Feet Dress Sandals
- Outdoor Sandals for Big Feet
- Slide Sandals for Big Feet
- Big Feet Outdoor Sandals
- Smart Casual Sandals for Big Feet
- Sports Sandal for Big feet
- Big Feet Sandals
- Flip Flops for Bigger Feet
- Wide Width Orthopedic Sandals for Big Feet
- Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Big Feet