Having longer than usual toes can have an impact on your foot mechanics, as well as your confidence.
Wearing the right sandal can support this foot type and also help to ide unsightly long toes.
Table of Contents
- Long Toes and How They can Affect Your Feet and Self-Confidence
- Tips on Dealing with Long Toes
- Features of a Good Sandal for Long Toes
- Reviews: The Best Sandals for Long Toes
- Birkenstock® Women's Mayari Long Toe Cork Sandals
- Sam Edelman® Women's Clara Mule Sandals for Long Toes
- Keen® Women's Bali Strap Sporty Sandals for Long Toes
- Easy Street® Women's Garrett Long Toe Flat Sandals
- Kenneth Cole reaction® Women's Fine Glass Peep Toe Sandals for Long Toes
- Art® Women's Closed Toe Dress Sandals for Long Toes
- Keen® Women's Rose Sandals for Long Toes
- Clarks® Women's Lakelyn Flat Long Toe Sandals
- Teva® Women's Closed Toe Closed Toe Sandals
- Earth Origins® Women's Sandals for Long Toes
- Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Long Toes
Long Toes and How They can Affect Your Feet and Self-Confidence
Have you ever wondered why we humans do not generally have long extended toes that could turn our feet into extra hands, such as some animals? Well, the answer is, our stubby shorter toes are actually designed for running and walking.
Biomechanical analysis showed that having longer toes means that you require more energy to run and generate more shock than with shorter toes.
A Longer toe means harder work on the muscles and stronger forces to attain stability than a shorter toe.
The Human Body is well adapted for running and walking, and that is why it is designed as it is, with short toes and all.
Yet, for persons with longer toes, it may not just be about the toes looking unappealing, but it can also affect their level of balance and endurance when running.
Tips on Dealing with Long Toes
So How do we deal with Longer Toe feet?
- Foot Maintenance – For the ladies, a good pedicure, painted toes, and well-groomed feet can change the longer toes’ appeal. Along with foot jewelry such as toe rings and even some henna tattoos, the focus will soon be on the length of your toes.
- Sandals – Outdoor sporty sandals and water shoes have a more closed design that hides long toes, the same goes for peep-toe sandal and strappy sandals, which uppers extend to the edge of the toes so that only the tips show. Other than that, a supportive and cushioned sandal with some stability features will help to even outs the foot mechanics and issues related to longer toes.
- Decorative Details – Decorative Details on your sandal such as Rhinestones, bows and clips also help to ide long toes.
Features of a Good Sandal for Long Toes
- Uppers – The Upper of most sandal for Long Toes maybe leather, synthetic, and in some sport sandal models, textile.
- Footbed – A cushioned and anatomically shaped footbed is desirable for support and shock absorbency. EVA, Foam, and Memory foam can be used in the footbed, and Cork or latex, such as in the Birkenstock range.
- Outsole – A durable rubber outsole with a lug tread offers good traction and will last very long.
- Other Features – Features such as adjustable straps, an interior moisture-wicking lining, and heel cushioning will also be found in some sandal models for long Toes.
- Options – Narrow width and medium width options are available in some models, which are ideal for Narrow feet, along with extended sizes for long toes. There are also color and print options available, depending on the sandal models.
- Closures and Adjustability – Buckle, Velcro, Hook and Loop, and other closure systems can be found in most of the sandal models for long toes.
Reviews: The Best Sandals for Long Toes
These are the best available sandal models and brands with a fit that is ideal if you have Long Toes;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
One of the best sandal options for long toes is the Birkenstock Mayari, with its toe loop design and strappy uppers that hide longer toes and the supportive footbed that provides better balance and posture when walking.
- The Upper is soft synthetic leather, and there is a Birko Flor Sole.
- For the footbed, you have latex and cork that molds to the shape of your feet and provides cushioning and support.
- A durable rubber outsole ensures good traction and durability, while the EVA midsole ensures good support.
- There are many color options that you can select from in the Mayari.
- The Mayari also offers you different width options for a more Narrow type foot with long toes.
The Keelyn from Sam Edleman ar a mUle design sandal that covers the toes and provides good cushioning for comfort.
- The Sole is synthetic and very durable, as well as a more flat design.
- There is light padding in the insole for comfort.
- The uppers are synthetic leather with a closed-toe design that will hide longer toes.
- The sandal is also effortless to slip on and off.
- Furthermore, the sandal features the Sam Edelman Croco patent Bottom design and is available in a few color selections.
The Keen Bali Strap is a comfortable, sporty sandal with a closed-toe design to hide long toes.
- The Upper is leather with a closed toe and protective rubber toe cap.
- There is an adjustable brack strap with a hook and loop closure for a more comfortable fit.
- For the footbed, there is Compression Molded EVA for support and cushioning.
- The uppers are a soft polyester fabric that also dries quickly.
- The thick rubber sole provides protection and excellent traction on most indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- What is more, is that there are also quite a few color options available in Bali.
The Easy Street Garett Flat Sandal has a closed-toe design and a comfortable footbed for longer toes.
- The Strappy uppers are synthetic leather with a smooth lining on the inside.
- There is a comfortable Comfort Wave cushioned and supportive Footbed.
- The outsole is flexible and durable, offering exceptional traction on most surfaces and good support.
- There are quite a few neutral color options available, as well as the bright red color option.
The Kenneth Cole reaction Fine Glass Wedge Sandal is the perfect casual dress style sandal for all occasions that will hide unsightly long toes.
- The peep-toe design offers a more discreet view of your long toes, and there is a back strap to prevent the sandal from slipping off.
- The Backstrap is likewise padded for comfort and to prevent friction.
- The outsole is a non-marking durable rubber that also ensures excellent traction.
- There is a padded insole for comfort and a solid uppers design with many color options and prints available.
Then we have the Art Closed Toe Dress sandal for special occasions where you need to dress up.
- The Art sandal has smooth leather uppers with a closed toe and adjustable Velcro ankle strap, as well as a closed heel.
- The leather in the toe box and at the heel has cut-out patterns for decoration and ventilation.
- The footbed is padded and has a suede lining to wick away moisture,
- The sandal has a medium-sized heel for stability and sophistication.
- Unfortunately, this sandal is only available in the tan brown color options, which, on the other hand, is neutral and should complement any outfit well.
- This is a comfortable, sporty sandal that will hide away long toes.
- The front is closed with an open design on the sides.
- There are quite a few colors from which you can choose.
- The sandal is also comfortable with an EVA footbed designed for a woman’s feet.
- The rubber outsole offers good durable traction.
- These are more formal designed sandals.
- The peep-toe is perfect for hiding very long toes.
- There are a few neutral colors available.
- The sandal has a comfortable orthollte footbed and cushioning.
- It also features a slight heel.
- Another closed-toe design sports sandals for long toes.
- The sandal has fabric and synthetic uppers that can be adjusted.
- There is a contoured EVA footbed and shock-pad in the heel for cushioning.
- A Nylon shank keeps you stable, and a durable rubber outsole gives a good grip.
- This is a comfortable and fashionable flat sandal.
- The closed-toe hides long toes, while the cut-outs keep you well ventilated.
- There are a few neutral colors available to you,
- The sandal also features multi-density cushioning and arch support, and a low heel.
Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Long Toes
|1||Birkenstock Women's Mayari - Long Toe Cork Sandals||Birkenstock||98|
|2||Sam Edelman Women's Clara - Mule Sandals for Long Toes||Sam Edelman||97.8|
|3||Keen Women's Bali Strap - Sporty Sandals for Long Toes||Keen||97.3|
|4||Easy Street Women's Garrett - Long Toe Flat Sandals||Easy Street||96|
|5||Kenneth Cole reaction Women's Fine Glass - Peep Toe Sandals for Long Toes||Kenneth Cole reaction||96.4|
|6||Art Women's Closed Toe - Dress Sandals for Long Toes||Art||96|
|7||Keen Women's Rose - Sandals for Long Toes||Keen||97.6|
|8||Clarks Women's Lakelyn Flat - Long Toe Sandals||Clarks||97.2|
|9||Teva Women's Closed Toe - Closed Toe Sandals||Teva||97|
|10||Earth Origins Women's - Sandals for Long Toes||Earth Origins||97.3|