The Open toe sandal is one of the most sought-after and fashionable design sandals that you will find today.
The Open Toe Sandal Likewise comes in many styles and models that you can choose from in general.
Benefits of an Open Toe Sandal
The Open Toe Sandal is a Fashionable and classic style in sandals that will just never go out of fashion, besides that it has so many other superb qualities;
- Breathability and Cooling – Because f the open toe design of the Open Toe sandal, it is much more breathable and ventilates much better than most closed-toe or Fisherman’s style sandal. This design also keeps your feet much cooler and prevents unnecessary moisture build-up and friction due to improper ventilation tools.
- Fashionable – There are much more open-toe sandal designs and models available than which there is closed-toe as this is a much more fashionable and classy styled sandal than most closed-toe designs. The Open toe sandal can be worn with almost anything and is available in a large variety of styles, colors, patterns with or without heels.
- No Pressure – With an Open toe design there is no extra pressure on your toes. Individuals with growths, deformities, and issues such as hammertoes and Bunions may find more comfort in an Open Toe Design sandal, which does not press against their toes. Likewise, the Open Toe Sandal can also help to prevent painful Bunions and foot deformities for this same reason.
- More Toe Room – Most Open Toe sandal models also have a much more roomy toe box than some closed styles allowing you ample room to stretch out your toes, and they will never feel cramped.
- All Occasions – The Open Toe sandal in the right style you can wear for all and any occasion. I have found some lovely sports models and comfort models for casual wear, as well as some unique dress style sandal with a heel for sophistication that is elegant and still comfortable for wearing to more formal events and the office.
How to Wear and Open Toe Sandal
The Open Toe sandal is a sole with straps that cover the foot area, the sole can be a flat, platform, or heel, and the straps can be single, double, Criss Cross, and many other styles.
The rule of thumb is that a heeled sandal or formal sandal, usually with leather or synthetic leather uppers, can be worn more formally as a dress shoe. Then you causal sandals such as the Flip Flop and Slide design with a flat or no heel, and sports design sandals are more ideal for casual and outdoor wear.
Sandals can be worn with almost any type of outfit under the sun but are a summer shoe and not recommended for cold weather conditions.
Features of a Good Open Toe Sandal
- Footbed – A EVA Foam or Ortholite design footbed, or an anatomically shaped cork and latex design footbed in some models which offers you cushioning, support, and stability.
- Lining – Smooth Textile or Fabric linings in the insole and uppers parts, which can also be padded.
- Uppers – Jersey Nylon, Textile, mesh or Leather, and synthetic leathers are used as the upper material, which is also usually available in a variety of color options from which you can select.
- Support – A Contoured design Footbed and Arch support as well as deeper heel cup for stability.
- Size Options – Different size options, as well as width options, are available in most of these brands and models so you can get the ideal fit in width and length.
Reviews: The Best Open Toe Sandals
These are some favorite and top rated Open Toe Design Sandals:
Open Toe Dress Sandal
- Both sandals feature leather and textile-lined uppers and a durable synthetic outsole.
- An Open CELL design footbed with EVA Foam and an Ortholite moisture managing and cushioned design makes the sandal comfortable and supportive.
- The Hook and Loop Closure on the Leisa is adjustable, while the Malone is a sandal slide.
- These sandals are ideal for more formal and professional occasions.
- Color selections are available for your perusal.
Orthopedic Open Toe Comfort Sandal
- Smooth Leather Uppers with durable and high traction and grip Vibram Rubber Outsole.
- Inside is a Lightweight and cushioned medium-density EVA midsole and a Contoured Triple Density EVA footbed for optimal Orthopedic support and comfort.
- There is also arch support and a deeper heel cup for stability, and adjustable straps for a customizable fit.
- Available in a few color options from which you may choose.
Dress Open Toe Comfort Sandal
- Features the Grand OS Technology for comfort and support.
- These are two elegant and fashionable shoes ideal for more dressy occasions and formal footwear.
- Bothe sandal has a cushioned comfort footbed with a shock-absorbing EVA midsole.
- The leather uppers are lined with mesh for moisture management and less friction against the skin.
- These are both available in two color selections from which you can choose.
Orthopedic Slide Open Toe Comfort Sandal
- From Doctor Scholls, we have these two comfortable slides on open-toe sandals available in a few more color selections.
- The sandal uppers consist of a genuine durable and soft leather for the Gordon and a Fabric Micro-Suede upper on the Kourtney.
- There is an anatomically contoured insole for comfort and support and a durable and flexible rubber outsole.
- The Kourtney also has a detailed and decorated strap design on the uppers.
Open Toe Sports Sandal
- These are two sporty-styled comfortable and rugged sandals from Skechers for men and women.
- Both have synthetic and Jersey Nylon upper, which are fully adjustable for the most comfortable fit.
- The footbed is fully cushioned, and the sole is cushioned with Yoga foam and flexible, which is ideal for sports activities running, and walking.
- There is also a thick and durable rubber outsole with a built-in heel.
Open Toe Comfort Sandals
- Naot is another comfortable footbed with some lovely open-toe sandal models for men and women.
- The two models I have chosen are comfortable, classy, and available in more color selections.
- The upper consists of soft and durable leather and there are anatomically shaped cork and latex design footbed for maximum cushioning and shock absorbency.
- You can get both sandals in a Narrow or Medium fit option.
- Bothe these sandals are very light in weight and offer supermen comfort and adjustability in the fit.
- There is also good arch support and a durable and slip-resistant outsole.
Open Toe Sports Sandal
- The Textile uppers are fully adjustable and comfortable.
- There is an EVA cushioned footbed for comfort and support.
- The Rugged Durabrasion outsole is ideal for outdoor use.
- There are likewise many colors from which you can select.
Comfort Open Toe Sandal
- The Upper is smooth or suede leather that you can select.
- There is a cushioned and contoured Cork and Latex footbed.
- There are likewise many color options from which you select.
- The rubber outsole is durable and slip-resistant.
Open Toe Slide Sandal
- The durable rubber sole is highly slipping resistant.
- The footbed is comfortable and cushioned with a contoured design.
- The soft single upper strap offers a comfortable fit.
- There is also a large variety of colors and designs available in the Adilette.
- The Adilette is water friendly and the ideal sports sandal.
Index Table: Top Rated Open Toe Sandal
|No.||Product||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Clarks® - Open Toe Dress Sandal||Malone||Leisa||Clarks||98.7|
|2||Vionic Orthaheel® - Orthopedic Open Toe Comfort Sandal||Boyes||Amber||Vionic Orthaheel||96|
|3||Cole Haan® - Dress Open Toe Comfort Sandal||Goldwyn||Avani||Cole Haan||98|
|4||Dr. Scholls® - Orthopedic Slide Open Toe Comfort Sandal||Gordon||Kourtney||Dr. Scholls||96|
|5||Skechers® - Open Toe Sports Sandal||Flex Advantage Upwell||Cali||Skechers||96|
|6||NAOT® - Open Toe Comfort Sandals||Mt.Louis||Sophia||NAOT||98|
|7||Teva® - Open Toe Sports Sandal||Original||Original||Teva||97.2|
|8||Birkenstock® - Comfort Open Toe Sandal||Arizona||Arizona||Birkenstock||98|
|9||Adidas® - Open Toe Slide Sandal||Adilette||Adilette||Adidas||97.8|
Table of Contents
- Benefits of an Open Toe Sandal
- How to Wear and Open Toe Sandal
- Features of a Good Open Toe Sandal
- Reviews: The Best Open Toe Sandals
- Open Toe Dress Sandal
- Orthopedic Open Toe Comfort Sandal
- Dress Open Toe Comfort Sandal
- Orthopedic Slide Open Toe Comfort Sandal
- Open Toe Sports Sandal
- Open Toe Comfort Sandals
- Open Toe Sports Sandal
- Comfort Open Toe Sandal
- Open Toe Slide Sandal
- Index Table: Top Rated Open Toe Sandal