Your feet may swell for a number of reasons. However, swollen feet are uncomfortable and may become painful.
Wearing comfortable footwear can help to reduce the swelling and provide much needed comfort for aching and swollen feet.
The best sandal for swollen fete delivers good ventilation and cooling, as well as a more comfortable and non-restrictive fit.
In this article, we will Concentrate on some sandal brands and models that may bring relief for swollen feet.
Swollen Feet and How the Right Sandals May Help
Foot, leg, and ankle swelling may sometimes be known as peripheral edema, which basically occurs because of the accumulation of fluids in these areas of your body.
Swelling occurring from strains, sprains, or an injury can be quite painful. However, swelling from other causes may not be painful.
Swelling can be caused by a painful injury or sprain, from standing or sitting too long, pregnancy, being overweight, from hormonal reasons, as well as many other medical conditions.
The right sandal provides n open and accommodating fit that can be adjusted so that there is no added pressure on your feet to reduce the swelling and not to squeeze or aggravate your feet.
Treating Swollen Feet at Home Safely
Besides a good pair of comfortable sandal, you can also follow these tips to reduce swelling and pain in your feet and legs;
- Elevate Your Legs – raise your legs above your heart when laying down. This allows for better blood flow, which may reduce pain and swelling.
- Stay Active – Try o be more active and do some light exercises. This is particularly useful if you have to sit or stand for long periods of time per day.
- Reduce Your Salt Intake – Excess salt cause fluid retention that will lead to selling. By eating less salt, you have less risk for swelling.
- Restrictive Clothing – Tight-fitting and restrictive clothing are not good for your, and they can actually cause much swelling and discomfort.
- Compression Socks – Light compression socks are ideal for treating swelling in the feet and legs as they improve circulation.
- Healthy Weight – Try to maintain a healthy body weight, which in turn will reduce and prevent swollen feet.
Features of a Good Sandal for Swollen Feet
- Uppers – Look for sandals that have stretchable and accommodating uppers, as well as uppers that can be adjusted for a customizable fit.
- Wide Widths – Wider Width sandal provide a much roomier fit to accommodate swollen feet,
- Cushioning and Support – Look for sandals that have arch support, as well as cushioned footbed for better support and stability. Also, look for a shock-absorbing EVA or foam midsole.
- Outsole – A durable rubber outsole is ideal for traction and grip. Lug patterns on the sole provide good grip and traction. A low or medium heel may be acceptable but avoid high heels.
Reviews: The Best Sandals for Swollen Feet
In our list, we have reviewed the best sandal for swollen feet that will provide a more comfortable and accommodating fit, along with many other support and comfort features pertaining to this condition;
Sandals for Swollen Feet
- The uppers are a soft and flexible material that will stretch and conform to your feet.
- They feature Cloud stepper cushioning technology and an ortholite footbed with a textile lining.
- There is an EVA midsole and outsole for shock absorbency.
- The uppers are adjustable, and there are many more colors available.
- Here we have only two colors avail be in the slip-on sandal.
- They are available in wider widths and have adjustable uppers.
- The uppers are a soft canvas material.
- There are an EVA sole and good arch support and cushioned insole.
Slide Sandal for Swollen Feet
- The Propet Vero Slide has genuine leather uppers that are adjustable and a side on design.
- The Vero Slide boasts a comfortable foam padded footbed with a microfiber lining and a durable outsole.
- The Vionic Aubrey is an adjustable slide sandal that is available in wider widths.
- The Aubrey has Tri-Planar technology with a biomechanical footbed and a high arch and heel cup support.
- The Aubrey also features an EVA midsole and more color options.
Sandals for Swollen Feet
- The Keen Newport is a hiking and outdoor sandal.
- It has a more closed design with adjustable fit and bungee laces.
- The footbed offers good cushioning and arch support.
- The outsole is designed with multi-directional lugs and razor siping for good slip resistance.
- There are also more color options available.
Dressy Sandals for Swollen Feet
- The sandal has fully adjustable leather uppers.
- They are available in wider widths to accommodate swollen feet.
- There are a comfortable cushioned molded Ortholite footbed and a smooth textile lining.
- The EVA sole is durable and very lightweight.
Swollen Feet Sandal
- A Comfortable sandal for beach and pool wear.
- The uppers are fabric and synthetic, as well as adjustable.
- The sandal is available in wider width options and more colors.
- The uppers are a quick-dry webbing, and the sole is a molded EVA with a heel cup and arch cookie for support.
- The sole is also treated with a zinc-based antimicrobial treatment.
Sports Sandal for Swollen Feet
- A comfortable sports and hiking sandal.
- The uppers are an adjustable textile fit that is available in many more colors.
- There us a LUVSEAT Pu midsole for cushioning and support,
- The ChaoGrip outsole is non-marking, durable, and has 3mm dep slip resistant lugs.
Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Swollen Feet
|No.||Product||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Dunham® - Sandals for Swollen Feet||Newport||Arla Belle||Dunham||98.8|
|2||Propet® - Slide Sandal for Swollen Feet||Vero Slide||Aubrey Slide||Propet||97.7|
|3||Keen® - Sandals for Swollen Feet||Newport H2||Newport H2||Keen||98.4|
|4||Clarks® - Dressy Sandals for Swollen Feet||Brixby Shore||Saylie Quartz||Clarks||97.9|
|5||Teva® - Swollen Feet Sandal||Beach and Pool||Beach and Pool||Teva||98|
|6||Chaco® - Sports Sandal for Swollen Feet||Z1||Z1||Chaco||97|
Table of Contents
- Swollen Feet and How the Right Sandals May Help
- Treating Swollen Feet at Home Safely
- Features of a Good Sandal for Swollen Feet
- Reviews: The Best Sandals for Swollen Feet
- Sandals for Swollen Feet
- Slide Sandal for Swollen Feet
- Sandals for Swollen Feet
- Dressy Sandals for Swollen Feet
- Swollen Feet Sandal
- Sports Sandal for Swollen Feet
- Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Swollen Feet