If there is one brand that makes some of the best available Outdoor Walking and Hiking sandal, it is Teva.
In this specific article, we look at some of the sandal models from Teva that are ideal for Walking on various occasions.
What Makes Teva so Special
Teva is an Original Sport and Hiking sandal, and shoe brand initially created out of pure necessity. The Teva Original or Canyon features its first and initial design based upon an idea from a River guide. As the River Guide had trouble keeping his old flip-flops from floating away, he used his Velcro watch straps to tie the flip-flops to his feet. Thus Teva was born in 1984 in the Grand Canyon.
Today, the brand has expanded and created many innovative and fashionable sandal designs ideal for outdoor use, fashionable wear, and even hiking.
Teva uses only the best sustainably sourced materials, environmentally friendly processes, and the best craftsman in their production processes.
The Upper webbing in Teva sandals utilizes verifiable recycled plastics to create Repreve Polyester fibers that are quick-drying and water friendly.
Teva remains an environmentally friendly and community-conscious brand that wants to empower everyone to roam free and enjoy the outdoors and nature.
What do Teva Sandals Offer for Walking
Teva sandals offer many comfort and durability features for Hiking;
- Comfort Features – Teva sandals offer comfort features such as EVA Cushioning in their midsole or the MUSh comfort Toposle that conforms to your feet. Their contoured sandal designs, Heel cup system, and arch support features in most models are ideal for walking with optimal support. A Nylon or TPU shank in some models offers better stability for walking on never rugged terrains.
- Quick Drying Uppers – Teva sandals are mostly created with the idea of wet and dry conditions in mid, that is why most of their uppers are created with the recycled plastic Repreve Polyester fibers, or synthetic and mesh materials that are a water ready and quick drying.
- Adjustability – Most Teva sandal models have fully adjustable straps, which means that you can adjust the sandal at the front, back, and middle, such as with the Universal styles. There are easy hook and loop closures that allow for quick and easy adjustability and on and off.
- Slip Resistance. In most of Teva’s sandal models, you will find either a rubber or a Spider Rubber outsole that offers excellent grip and traction on wet, dry, uneven, and slippery outdoor surfaces. The Spider Rubber Outsole is well known for its extreme grip in wet conditions.
Features of a Good Sandal for Walking
- Teva Original Universal Styles – The Teva Universal style is the original design from Teva that features universal adjustable uppers with hook and loop closures. The Upper consists of recycled plastic Repreve Polyester fibers that are soft and Quick Drying. There is a comfortable and robust EVA midsole with a heel cup and an arch cookie for optimal support when walking. Added Microban treatment ensures that your feet stay fresh and odor-free. A rugged rubber outsole provides excellent grip am durability.
- The Teva Hurricane Style – The Teva Hurrican is available in two styles, the Drift, which consists solely of Molded Eva, and is ideal for beach and pool wear as it floats. Then there is the more rugged XLT, which is ideal for Walking. The Teva XLt has soft heel strap padding with quick-drying polyester webbing and adjustable straps, with hook and loop closures. There is a robust EVA midsole with a Nylon shan for stability on uneven terrains. The rubber outsole provides excellent grip and traction on outdoor surfaces.
- The Teva Tirra Design – The Teva Tirra is an adventure walking sandal available in a closed or open-toe style as well as many color and print options. The Tirra has a contoured EVA midsole for arch support and comfort and a Nylon shank for stability. There is shock-pad technology heel for heel cushioning and a rugged Spider Rubber outsole that is ideal for traction in wet conditions.
- The Teva Omnium Fisherman Style Sandal Range – The Teva Omnium is a fisherman design sandal ideal for Walking, trail Walking, and Hiking in rough terrains. The Upper is a soft and comfortable mesh and synthetic with a protective rubber toe cap. The footbed is cushioned with shoc-pad technology in the heel and a Microban zinc-based treated top sole for odor resistance. There is a rugged Spider Rubber outsole for traction and grip on wet surfaces.
- The Teva Terra F1 5 Universal for Men Range – Another excellent Walking sandal model from Teva is their Terra range. The Terra is a robust sandal with quick-drying adjustable Rep[erev polyester uppers and an easy hook and loop closure system. The Midsole has molded PU for cushioning and a TPOU shank for stability and support on uneven terrains. There is also a rugged Spider Rubber outsole for traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Reviews: The Best Sandals for Walking
Leather Casual Walking Sandals
- The EVA and PU contoured design footbeds offer good cushioning and firmer support for walking.
- A Nylon shank in the Katavi ensures good stability on uneven terrains, as well as underfoot protection.
- Both sandals have adjustable uppers straps with hook and loop closures.
- The Katavi and Elzada both feature premium soft and lined leather uppers with some color availability.
- Furthermore, a Durabarsion rubber outsole in the Katave and a durable rubber outsole in the Elzada provide good traction and grip on most surfaces for walking.
Water Friendly Sandal for Outdoor Walking
- The upper is a quick-drying soft polyester ideal for wet and dry conditions when walking.
- EVA is cushioning in the upper posts for comfort, as well as a molded PU footbed for support and comfort.
- The Durabrasion rubber outsole is rugged and robust for outdoor walking in wet and dry conditions.
- Furthermore, you can get this model in a few other available colors.
Sandals for Outdoor Walking
- The Hurrican XLT offers many color varieties and options from which you can choose.
- The Upper is soft, quick-drying polyester and fully adjustable, with hook and loop closures.
- There is a robust EVA footbed with a Nylon shank in the sole for stability on uneven terrains.
- The rubber outsole is rugged and provides excellent grip and traction.
- Furthermore, an Injection-Molded strap end allows for easy grip and adjustability.
Adjustable Sandals for Walking
- One of their most original designs, the Teva Universals, is available in various color and print options with a solid black sole.
- The Midsole offers cushioned comfort with a heel cup and cookie arch for support.
- There is a durable rubber outsole for optimal traction and grip.
- The Upper is a soft and quick-drying polyester that is fully adjustable, with hook and loop closures.
Water Friendly Walking Sandal
- The Dorado has a strappy style, with adjustability and a plastic buckle closure that is faster to open and close for easy on and off.
- The EVA cushioned footbed consists of a PUEVA foam blend that is cushioning and supportive.
- There is a durable rubber outsole for traction and support.
- The Upper consists of soft polyester with quick-drying capabilities, and that is very lightweight.
Sandals for Walking
- great walking and hiking and.
- They have a more closed and protective design with adjustable uppers.
- There are an EVA foam footbed and contoured midsole that offers cushioning and supp[oort.
- The outsole is a durable and slip-resistant rubber.
- You can also select from more available color options.
Sandals for Walking
- These are outdoor and trail walking shoes for all your needs.
- They are durable and robust with a slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- The uppers are water-friendly and a quick-drying textile.
- You can also fully adjust the fit.
Sandals for Walking
- These two models have a bit more casual and sporty appeal to them.
- They are ideal for walking and other occasions.
- There are also more colors available.
- The sandal offers a comfortably cushioned footbed, EVA midsole, and shoc pad technology in the heel.
- The rubber outsole is durable and ideal for walking.
- This sporty and water-friendly sandal.
- The uppers are lightweight textiles that dry quickly.
- You can adjust the fit universally for a comfortable fit.
- There is an EVA foam footbed that is contoured and a Nylon shank for stability.
- The rubber outsole is durable and slip-resistant.
Water and Walking Sandals
- The sandal is designed for walking o in wet conditions.
- They have quick-drying textile uppers.
- They are also available in a few more colors.
- The footbed is a robust EVA cushioned design.
- The outsole is rubber and slip-resistant.
Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Walking
|No.||Product||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Teva® - Leather Casual Walking Sandals||Katavi||Elzada Lea||Teva||98|
|2||Teva® - Water Friendly Sandal for Outdoor Walking||Terra Fi 5||Terra Fi 5||Teva||95.5|
|3||Teva® - Sandals for Outdoor Walking||Hurricane XLT 2||Hurricane XLT 2||Teva||98|
|4||Teva® - Adjustable Sandals for Walking||Original Universal||Original Universal||Teva||98|
|5||Teva® - Water Friendly Walking Sandal||Original Dorado||Original Dorado||Teva||96.7|
|6||Teva® - Sandals for Walking||Omnium Drift||Closed Toe||Teva||96.9|
|7||Teva® - Sandals for Walking||Cross Trail||Sirra||Teva||97.8|
|8||Teva® - Sandals for Walking||Hudson||Tirra Sport||Teva||96.9|
|9||Teva® - Walking Sandals||Hurricane 4||Hurricane 4||Teva||97.2|
|10||Teva® - Water and Walking Sandals||Voya Flip||Beach and Pool||Teva||97|
Table of Contents
- What Makes Teva so Special
- What do Teva Sandals Offer for Walking
- Features of a Good Sandal for Walking
- Reviews: The Best Sandals for Walking
- Leather Casual Walking Sandals
- Water Friendly Sandal for Outdoor Walking
- Sandals for Outdoor Walking
- Adjustable Sandals for Walking
- Water Friendly Walking Sandal
- Sandals for Walking
- Sandals for Walking
- Sandals for Walking
- Walking Sandals
- Water and Walking Sandals
- Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Walking