Wearing slippers at home is one of the most comfortable parts of your day to look forward to when your feet ache and you are tired.
But wouldn’t you agree that most slippers’ designs are very much on the wide side, and for a person with a more Narrow Foot, this fit can be quite uncomfortable?
Well, not to worry, I have found some great slippers models and brands that have a more narrow fit or that are available in Narrow fit options in my list of the Best Slippers for Narrow feet.
Benefits of Wearing a Comfortable Narrow Fit Slipper at Home
So you thought that a comfortable Narrow fitting slipper for casual and home wear has only one benefit, and that’s comfort, well thing again;
- Stops Flu and Sniffles – Did you know that when your feet are cold, the blood vessels in your nose constrict, and there is reduced blood flow in the nose and through, which can lead to fewer white blood cells to ward off viruses. This, in turn, can lead to sniffles and cold. Thus keeping your feet warm also keeps disease at bay.
- Swollen Feet – if you suffer from a foot condition, poor blood circulation, or swollen feet, a supportive slipper can help prevent swelling and discomfort. A contoured and pressure-relieving footbed in your slippers improves blood circulation and eases pain and swelling.
- Foot Pain and Strain – A good pair of slippers will support your feet to prevent strain and impact and reduce pain.
- Bacterial and Fungal Infections – It is better to wear slippers and keep your feet free from any likely bacterias or funguses present than to go barefoot and risk it.
- Comfort – Most crucial is the superb comfort, warmth and coziness that a good pair of slippesr can provide.
What to Look for in a Slipper for Narrow Feet
First of all, you need to look for a slipper with some form of cushioning and a supportive footbed that will give you arch support as well as excellent shock absorbency.
The sole should be flexible with a durable rubber outsole that offers some slip resistance.
The upper needs to be soft and comfortable fitting. For a Narrow foot, a more narrow or medium design slipper is ideal, or you can look for Narrow and Medium fit options.
Features of a Good Slipper for Narrow Feet
- Fit – The slipesr should have a more Narrow design or be available in Narrow fit options.
- Uppers – Soft and comfortable upper can be constructed from Suede leather, Microfiber, fleece, or other textile materials and wool.
- Lining – Many slippers designs have a faux fur or fleece lining for warmth and comfort.
- Sole – Durable rubber or EVA for the sole is suitable, with a patterend design for slip resistance.
- Support – A cushioned footbed with memory foam or EVA cushioning is idea for support and comfort.
Reviews: The Best Slippers for Narrow Feet
These are the best available, and most comfortable Slippers that accommodate a more Narrow Foot Type;
Slippers for Narrow Feet
- Minnetonka is a top brand which mostly designs leather shoes and sandal with a Moccasin style.
- These slippers hab e genuine suede upper and a fur lining for warmth.
- The fit is quite narrow and comfortable.
- A lightly padded footbed and a durable rubber outsole for better grip.
- You can choose between a few neutral color selections for men and women.
Narrow Feet Warm Slippers
- The ascot and Dakota have a narrower fit and are fur-lined for warmth and comfort.
- The Ascot has Sude leather upper and the Dakota boats Sheepskin leather uppers.
- Both slippers have a comfortable and cushioned footbed.
- A thick rubber outsole provides excellent grip and underfoot protection.
- UGG is a trendy brand that you can trust, and I would recommend a tight-fitting size at first as their shoes tend to stretch and mold to your feet over time.
Slide On Slippers for Narrow Feet
- Here we have an easy slip on and off design slipper for warmer weather and summertime.
- You can select from many colors, and the fit is a medium to narrow option.
- The slipper is very lightweight and comfortable with wool, felt sole, and lining to regulate temperatures.
- There is Latex Molded arch support and cushioning.
- The outsole is non-skid and waterproof rubber.
Slippers for Narrow Feet
- The Tom has leather uppers and a removable Faux Shearling Covered EVA footbed.
- The Tom also boasts a durable rubber outsole and Biomechanical support footbed.
- The Gemma has soft fabric polyester uppers and a terry cloth lining.
- The Gemma also has a hook and loop adjustable closure and a podiatrist-designed Biomechanical supportive footbed,
- The Flexible EVA midsole and durable rubber outsole on the Gemma absorb shock and provide good traction.
Narrow Feet Slippers
- Two comfortable and snug warm slippers options from Dearfoam in Narrow width fitting options and a more sleek design.
- The upper is wool and textile with a plush lining for warmth and comfort.
- A supportive and cushioned footbed and a TPR outsole are ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- You can also choose your favorite color from many options.
Indoor Outdoor Narrow Fit Slippers
- The Upper is soft and supple suede leather.
- The slippers provide an overall narrow fit.
- The inside is lined with fur for warmth.
- There is a durable rubber outsole for outdoor and indoor use.
Memory Foam Narrow Fit Slippers
- There is a plush and comfortable upper with a slide design and narrow fit.
- Plush memory foam provides comfort and cushioning.
- The rubber outsole is durable and offers a good grip.
- There are also a few color options from which you can choose.
Narrow Fit Slippers
- The Hanes Cotton Knit and Waffle Knit slippers both have cotton uppers with a terry cotton lining to absorb moisture.
- These sandals have a comfortably cushioned footbed and flexible sole.
- The soft outsole is ideal for indoor use.
- You can likewise choose a favorite color from a few options available.
Bretahable Narrow Fit Slippers
- An ideal slipper for travel and single-use.
- These slippers are light and flexible, as well as comfortable to wear.
- The design is very light and breathable and entirely portable, and easy to store.
- There are only single light grey color options available.
Convertible Narrow Slippers
- The Upper is a soft and durable felt material that is also quite breathable.
- The interior is lined for warmth and comfort.
- The is a cushioned and durable footbed from rubber and a rubber outsole.
- These slippers are available in a few neutral color options.
Index Table: Top Rated Slippers for Narrow Feet
|No.||Product||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Minnetonka® - Slippers for Narrow Feet||Casey||Cally||Minnetonka||98.4|
|2||UGG® - Narrow Feet Warm Slippers||Ascot||Dakota||UGG||98.2|
|3||Halflinger® - Slide On Slippers for Narrow Feet||AT Wool||AT Wool||Halflinger||97.3|
|4||Vionic® - Slippers for Narrow Feet||Tom||Gemma||Vionic||97|
|5||Dearfoam® - Narrow Feet Slippers||Wool||Rebecca||Dearfoam||96.5|
|6||Minnetonka® - Indoor Outdoor Narrow Fit Slippers||Tilden||Tempe||Minnetonka||98|
|7||Millffy® - Memory Foam Narrow Fit Slippers||Memory Foam||Memory Foam||Millffy||96.5|
|8||Hanes® - Narrow Fit Slippers||Cotton Knit||Waffle Knit||Hanes||97|
|9||Tee-Mo® - Bretahable Narrow Fit Slippers||Slip On||Slip On||Tee-Mo||95.6|
|10||Crocs® - Convertible Narrow Slippers||Classic Convertible||Classic Convertible||Crocs||97.4|
Table of Contents
- Benefits of Wearing a Comfortable Narrow Fit Slipper at Home
- What to Look for in a Slipper for Narrow Feet
- Features of a Good Slipper for Narrow Feet
- Reviews: The Best Slippers for Narrow Feet
- Slippers for Narrow Feet
- Narrow Feet Warm Slippers
- Slide On Slippers for Narrow Feet
- Slippers for Narrow Feet
- Narrow Feet Slippers
- Indoor Outdoor Narrow Fit Slippers
- Memory Foam Narrow Fit Slippers
- Narrow Fit Slippers
- Bretahable Narrow Fit Slippers
- Convertible Narrow Slippers
- Index Table: Top Rated Slippers for Narrow Feet