A good pair of Golf shoes are essential to allow you the best performance and an enjoyable time on the golf course.
Golf sandals are the perfect addition for those hot summers as they provide all the benefits and support of a golf shoe with an open and more breathable design.
Construction of Women’s Golf Sandals
Golfers in hotter climates or the summertime greatly benefit from the more open and breathable Golf sandal design. Although golf sandals provide less protection in wet weather and can be uncomfortable in long walks, they can still offer you a more relaxed and comfortable fit.
- Uppers – the uppers consist of either leather or synthetic straps in various designs, from a flip flop style to a more closed style with Velcro closure straps or an adjustable fit. Upper straps should be lined with fabric materials that prevent chafing and friction and aid in wicking away moisture.
- Midsole – A supportive and cushioned EVA foam midsole ensures good shock absorbency and keeps your feet well supported and cushioned.
- Footbed – Lateral support and a contoured footbed will ensure better stability and better motion control, while a deeper heel cup also aids in stabilizing your feet. Cushioning is ideal for comfort and support and excellent arch support for your arch type.
- Outsole – A slip-resistant, durable lug or patterned outsole designed to offer a firm grip on wet and uneven turf is ideal. The outsole can be spiked or unspiked.
Golf Sandal Spikes
Excellent traction is essential in the Golf course, particularly on your swing. It would help if you were well anchored. Therefore spikes may be a good option, even n your Golf sandal.
- Soft or Plastic Spikes – Plastic Spikes are the most popular types of spikes; they are lightweight, offer good traction, and do not tear up the greens as badly. Plastic spikes are much softer and more comfortable to walk in as they flex when you walk. Other than that, they are a much safer choice in general.
- Metal – These are becoming less common although, still used by many pros. Metal spikes are longer and sharper than plastic and give much better traction. However, they are infamous for tearing up the greens and are prohibited by many golf clubs.
- Fitting New Spikes – Always make sure you get the right type of replacement spikes, as not all golf sandals have the same spike fitting systems.
Features of a Good Golf Sandal
- Shank for torsional control and stability.
- Cushioned EVA and contoured footbed with a heel cup and higher sides for optimal stability and control.
- Spiked or non-spiked durable and high grip rubber outsole.
- Adjustable synthetic, fabric, or leather uppers straps.
- Comfortable and cushioned footbed.
- Lined insole and uppers that wick away moisture and prevent irritation.
Reviews: The Best Golf Sandals for Women
Listed below are your best choices in women’s Golf Sandals:
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
The FootJoy for Women is a casual styled and highly robust high gripping sandal designed for Golfing.
- 100% pure textile uppers with a Newport last and full Oblique toe character and full across-the-toe design.
- There are a full instep and a standard designed heel, with a preferred last for golf Sandal styles.
- The footbed offers a secure feel, and there is a Velcro fit strap for a more customized fit.
- Enhanced traction with the durable rubber outsole has a proprietary compound, ensuring turf gripping performance and durability.
- These are the spikeless golf sandal models from Skechers in the 600 range.
- The uppers are 100% synthetic and quick drying.
- There is 5gen cushioning and a Goga Max insole.
- The straps are adjustable, and there is a durable rubber outsole.
The Zoriz is likewise a sandal explicitly designed for women’s golf, with the option of removable spikes.
- This is available in a few color options to choose from; this is a flip-flop design sandal that can easily slip on and off.
- An EVA cushioned midsole for comfort, support, and shock absorbency.
- Deeper heel cup for stability and control and a contoured design footbed with higher sidewalls to keep your feet perfectly in place.
- The contrasting outsole is made from durable rubber, and there are removable spikes.
This is a versatile sports sandal from Skechers that can play Golf as it provides great grip and excellent stability for the game.
- Available in many different color and pattern options to choose from.
- The uppers consist of soft and quick-drying textile materials with an adjustable front and back Velcro strap.
- A slight platform sole and contoured design footbed for better support and control.
- Goga Max high rebound insole for comfort and a 5Gen cushioning system.
- The durable rubber outsole has a patterned and lug tread for excellent slip resistance.
- The Orlimar Golf sandal offers excellent comfort and support.
- They are synthetic with a high grip rubber outsole.
- Lightweight and very comfortable to wear.
- They also have a very sporty design.
- From Margaritaville, we have a Golf flip flop sandal.
- They are available in a few neutral colors.
- There is a flexible outsole, and TRAK grip treads for better traction.
- The uppers are soft and comfortable.
- The footbed offers a cushion and support.
The Greenleaf Golf Sandal is designed specifically for traction on the greens.
- There is a durable rubber sole with spiked ridges for better grip and traction.
- The uppers are soft leather with Velcro closures for adjustability.
- There are a spongy cushioned footbed and a moisture-absorbing lining.
- You can also select from three available color options.
The Teva Tirra is a slip-resistant sports sandal and is ideal to use as a golf sandal.
- The uppers are synthetic and polyester, a durable and quick-drying material.
- There is Shocpad technology in the heel and a cushioned footbed for shock absorbency.
- The lining has a Microban zinc treatment to fight odors.
- There is also a slip-resistant, durable rubber outsole.
The Golfstream Sandal is explicitly designed for Golf with a spiked sole.
- The Upper is leather with a soft leather lining and adjustable Velcro straps.
- There is a comfortable cushioned and leather-lined footbed that molds to the shape of your feet.
- The rubber sole is spiked for a better grip on Golf terrains.
The Teva Verra is another sporty sandal model perfect for playing Golf.
- The Verra can be obtained in many feminine colors ranges you can select.
- The uppers ate polyester, water-friendly, and fully adjustable.
- The footbed is cushioned with EVA and has ShocPad heel cushioning for support and comfort.
- The rubber sole is designed for optimal slip resistance, even on wet surfaces.
Index Table: Top Rated Women’s Golf Sandals
|1||FootJoy Women's Golfer - Golf Sandal||FootJoy||97.8|
|2||Skechers Women's 600 Spikeless - Golf Sandals||Skechers||97.5|
|3||Zoriz Women's Golf - Removable Spike Golf Sandal||Zoriz||98|
|4||Skechers Women's On The Go 600 - Sports and Golf Sandal||Skechers||98|
|5||Orlimar Women's Light Blue - Golf Sandals||Orlimar||97.2|
|6||Margaritaville Women's The Foot Wedge - Golf Sandals for Ladies||Margaritaville||96.9|
|7||Greenleaf Women's Golf - Golf Sandals||Greenleaf||96.7|
|8||Teva Women's Tirra - Sport Sandals for Golf||Teva||98|
|9||Golfstream Women's Spike - Spiked Golf Sandal||Golfstream||96|
|10||Teva Women's Verra - Sporty Golf Sandal||Teva||97.8|
Table of Contents
- Construction of Women’s Golf Sandals
- Golf Sandal Spikes
- Features of a Good Golf Sandal
- Reviews: The Best Golf Sandals for Women
- FootJoy® Women's Golfer Golf Sandal
- Skechers® Women's 600 Spikeless Golf Sandals
- Zoriz® Women's Golf Removable Spike Golf Sandal
- Skechers® Women's On The Go 600 Sports and Golf Sandal
- Orlimar® Women's Light Blue Golf Sandals
- Margaritaville® Women's The Foot Wedge Golf Sandals for Ladies
- Greenleaf® Women's Golf Golf Sandals
- Teva® Women's Tirra Sport Sandals for Golf
- Golfstream® Women's Spike Spiked Golf Sandal
- Teva® Women's Verra Sporty Golf Sandal
- Index Table: Top Rated Women’s Golf Sandals