Orthofeet is a brand that employs state-of-the-art technology in its footwear and very innovative construction methods.
In this article, we will look at some of the best Orthofeet sandals that are ideal for Plantar Fasciitis,
Table of Contents
- Plantar Fasciitis Causes and Risk Factors
- Orthofeet Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis
- Features of a Good Orthofeet Sandal for Plantar Fasciitis
- Reviews: The Best Orthofeet Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis
- Orthofeet® Women's Calypso Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis
- Orthofeet® Men's Alpine Sandal for Plantar Fasciitis
- Orthofeet® Women's Verona Plantar Fasciitis Sandals
- Orthofeet® Men's Clearwater Fisherman’s Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis
- Orthofeet® Women's Malibu Plantar Fasciitis Sandal
- Orthofeet® Men's Cambria Plantar Fasciitis sandals
- Orthofeet® Women's Naxos Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis
- Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis
Plantar Fasciitis Causes and Risk Factors
Firstly let us get a bit into the condition of Plantar Fasciitis.
As you may know, Plantar Fasciitis is a widespread cause of heel and foot pain, and This is because the thick band of tissue called the Plantar Fascia, which runs from the bottom of your feet, connecting the heel to the toes, becomes inflamed or damaged.
This, in turn, causes a painful condition called Plantar fasciitis. You will notice that the pain is most felt in the morning when you get up or after being seated for a while and that it is not so apparent during activity.
Although Plantar Fasciitis is more common among runners, it can occur in other individuals because of repetitive activities.
Risk factors include age, activities that place stress on the heel and tissues attached, and improper foot mechanics, such as having a very low or very high arch where there is a lack of arch support, and an increase in weight.
Proper footwear is your first step in defense and healing Plantar Fasciitis.
Orthofeet Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis
Orthofeet sandals are constructed with unique support and comfort features, as well as an orthotic insole that is ideal to help with this condition;
- The Innovative Ortho-Cushion System – Orthofeet has an Innovative cushioning system that is contoured and ergonomic in their sandals. The sole likewise has a mild rocker design for pressure relief and stability.
- A Biomechanical Orthotic Insole – The Biomechanical Orthotic Insole that they use reduces pressure on your feet, relieves heel pain, and also is ideal in shape for low arches and flat feet.
- The Arch Booster System – Orthofeet sandal also has an arch boost system that can be added to the orthotic insole for better arch support and to reduce pressure on the heels and balls of the feet.
Features of a Good Orthofeet Sandal for Plantar Fasciitis
- Styles – Orthofeet sandals are available in various styles from which you can choose. The sporty adjustable styles are available in an open-toe or a closed Fisherman’s style. There are slide-on and even flip-flop models, all with Orthofeet technology. Then there are also more formal style sandals for all occasions.
- Uppers – Orthofeet sandals come in a selection of textile uppers, leather uppers, or a combination. The uppers are generally adjustable in fit with a hook and loop or Velcro closure system. Orthofeet sandals offer a more generous fit, usually stretchable and accommodating uppers.
- Insole and Cushioning – You can look forward to their unique orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support and shock-absorbing materials for comfort.
- Support – Adjustable arch support is a great feature using Arch Booster technology in the insole to reduce pressure on the heels and the balls for the feet.
- Options – Most Orthofeet sandals are available in wider width options, extended sizes, and a few more color selections.
- Outsole – As for the Outsole, Orthofeet sandals feature a durable and thick rubber outsole in most models, with a lug tread for optimal grip and traction on most surfaces. Some have rocker design soles for better stability and to reduce pressure on your feet.
Reviews: The Best Orthofeet Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis
In our list, you will find some well-deserving Orthofeet sandal models that are ideal for Plantar Fasciitis relief;
- The Orthofeet Calypso is an open-toe adjustable sandal for Plantar Fasciitis.
- The toe box design is roomy and accommodating, and the uppers are fully adjustable for a customizable fit.
- The footbed offers pillow-soft cushioning with a contoured and orthotic design for arch and anatomical support.
- The fit is ergonomic and ideal for all foot ailments, including Plantar Fasciitis.
- This is a Fisherman’s style sandal model from Orthofeet specifically for men.
- It boasts a more sporty style and safe protection all around.
- Because the uppers are a lined textile material, they are more stretchable, water-friendly, and quick-drying, with plenty of ventilation.
- Furthermore, for comfort, there is Orthotic support cushioned footbed with an ergonomic shape, soft cushioning, and plenty of arch support.
- Specialized cushioning in the heel and ball of the foot is also ideal if you have plantar fasciitis.
- You can also get this sandal model in a few more color options.
- The Orthofeet Verona is the Fisherman’s style sandal model for the ladies.
- It also has stretchable and lightweight uppers in textile and synthetic materials.
- The uppers are fully adjustable so that you can get the perfect fit.
- There is an ergonomic orthotic-designed footbed with layers of cushioning from firm to soft and arch support for comfort.
- The outsole is a durable and slip-resistant rubber.
- This sandal also offers more color options and wider width fits.
- The Orthofeet Clearwater is a leather sandal for men that is stylish and elegant.
- The sandal has genuine leather uppers and a foam sole.
- It is available in a few neutral colors and extended width options.
- The sandal has an ergonomic layered cushioning footbed with arch support and a deeper heel cup.
- The rubber outsole ensures good traction and slips resistance.
- The Orthofeet Malibu is a comfortable sandal for ladies.
- It features comfortable synthetic uppers that are fully adjustable.
- This is an orthotic design sandal with a roomy foot and wider width options, and neutral colors available.
- The footbed has an ergonomic and orthotic design, with arch and full foot support.
- The footbed has different layers of cushioning for firmer shock absorbency and support and softer plush underfoot cushioning.
- The outsole is a durable and high-traction rubber.
- The Cambria is another open-design sandal model from Orthofeet for men.
- It has leather and textile-lined uppers that are fully adjustable in fit.
- There are wider width and more neutral color options available in this model.
- The sandal has an open and breathable design with a back strap.
- The footbed is fully cushioned with an anatomical shape for full support and layers of foam for cushioning.
- The outsole is a durable rubber for optimal grip and traction.
- For the ladies, we also have the Naxos sandal from Orthofeet.
- This model has leather and textile-lined uppers with decorative perforations.
- The sandal is a more open design with adjustable uppers.
- There is also a secure and adjustable back strap for your comfort.
- The footbed has an orthotic, ergonomic, and anatomical design for full support, with different layers of cushioning for comfort and shock absorbency.
- The outsole has a low profile and durable rubber.
- The sandal is available in a single neutral color and has wider width options.
Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis
|1||Orthofeet Women's Calypso - Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis||Orthofeet||98.3|
|2||Orthofeet Men's Alpine - Sandal for Plantar Fasciitis||Orthofeet||98.1|
|3||Orthofeet Women's Verona - Plantar Fasciitis Sandals||Orthofeet||97|
|4||Orthofeet Men's Clearwater - Fisherman’s Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis||Orthofeet||97.9|
|5||Orthofeet Women's Malibu - Plantar Fasciitis Sandal||Orthofeet||97|
|6||Orthofeet Men's Cambria - Plantar Fasciitis sandals||Orthofeet||97.5|
|7||Orthofeet Women's Naxos - Sandals for Plantar Fasciitis||Orthofeet||97.3|