Wearing heels to work may be uncomfortable enough as it is, though if you have wide feet, most heeled shoes do not accommodate for this, making them even more uncomfortable.
Therefore, the best heels for wide feet should offer wider widths, an accommodating fit, as well as other comfort features, and a suitable heel for wearing all day at work or for other occasions.
Heels for Wide Feet
Heeled shoes for work look sophisticated, elegant, and feminine. They are especially ideal in a more professional or formal work environment and occasions.
Though, as mentioned, heels are not always the most comfortable choice in footwear, especially for work, and even more so when you have a wide foot shape.
Therefore, choosing heels for wide feet may be a bit more tricky but completely achievable.
You can choose from many sandals and closed-style heeled shoes that are available in wider fits to accommodate your wide feet.
Choosing Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
Here are a few tips for choosing the perfect heels for wide feet;
- Choose Leather Heels – Try to choose heels with either genuine leather or stretchable textile uppers that will adopt the shape of your feet, and that will be more flexible and supple on your feet.
- Comfort Features – Choose heels that are comfortable as well as good looking. Look for a cushioned and supportive footbed. Also, look for heels with lined uppers that will reduce friction on your feet.
- Get the Right Heel – Opt for block or wedge heel styles rather than narrow stiletto heels. A wider heel offers much better support and stability to prevent ankle sprains and injuries, as well as to prevent bunions and other foot conditions. A low to medium heel is more ideal that a very high heel. A two to three-inch heel is usually your best option.
- Choose Wide Width Options – Look for heeled shoes or sandals that have availability in wide or extra wide widths so that you get the perfect fit for the width of your feet.
Features of the Most Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
- Uppers – Depending on the design the uppers may be leather, fabric, suede leather, textile, or faux leather. Some models do come with decorative embellishments. The uppers need to offer a roomy toe box fit.
- Fit – Look for heeled shoe models that offer wider width fits if you have wider feet. You do get wide and even extra wide width fit options.
- Comfort Features – Comfortable heels for wide feet need to have a cushioned footbed with some support features, such as arch support, along with a smooth lining, and comfortable fit.
- Colors – From the brands and models we have chosen there will be some color options available to you.
- Heels – Look for a low to medium heel, and a more block style heel for the most comfortable heels for wide feet.
Reviews: The Most Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
Listed below are some of the most comfortable heels if you have a wider foot shape;
- From Orthofeet, the Camille is more of an Orthopedic and a diabetic shoe that is perfect for wide feet.
- The sandal is available in wider widths and has a roomy toe box with an adjustable toe strap.
- The uppers are soft-lined leather, and the sole is lined with soft leather.
- The footbed is cushioned with an ergonomic supportive design.
- The Heel is a low and stable heel with a slight platform sole.
- These sandals are ideal for wide feet and other issues such as bunions or Hammertoes.
- The Vionic Perl Sofia are comfortable high heels for wide feet.
- They are open-toe high-heeled sandals with supportive ankle straps.
- The high-heeled sandal is available in wider widths and has a very roomy and accommodating fit.
- They have suede leather uppers with a smooth leather footbed that is cushioned and contoured for comfort.
- The outsole is a durable and high traction rubber.
- The heel is 3.1 inches long and has a more stable block style.
- The Danya from Naturalizer is a very formal style and elegant high-heeled sandal for wide feet.
- The heeled sandal has strappy decorated uppers in a synthetic leather, with a peep toe.
- There is a hook and loop buckle backstrap that is adjustable for a more comfortable fit.
- They have a thicker point heel that is a medium height.
- The sole is durable and synthetic.
- There are also quite a few more colors available to you.
- The Vionic Perk Sami are strappy high-heeled sandals for wide feet.
- They are available in wider widths and have a strappy style, with a peep toe and a thick secure, adjustable ankle strap.
- The sandal features a podiatrist-designed footbed that wraps your arches with concealed orthotic arch support.
- The Uppers are genuine leather with a soft lining and wider widths available.
- They are also available in solid colors, as well as animal prints.
- The Cushionaire Alba is a low-heeled sandal that is available in wider widths for wide feet.
- They have a single toe strap and a secure ankle strap with a wide block heel.
- The sandal has vegan leather uppers with a soft fabric lining and a 2.2.5-inch heel.
- There is a memory foam insole for comfort and high traction flexible and durable rubber outsole.
- The sandal is available in a few more colors, from which you can choose.
- The LifeStride Charlotte sandal is the most comfortable sandal available in wider widths.
- They are ideal for wide feet with the flexible uppers and a wider fit.
- The sandal has synthetic textile uppers that can stretch for comfort.
- They easily slip on and off.
- There is a low block heel and peep-toe that is elegant and feminine.
- The heeled sandal is available in more colors and widths from which you can choose as needed.
- They have a comfortably cushioned footbed and durable rubber outsole.
- The Blue range by Betsey Johnson is a very formal heeled sandal for wide feet.
- The sandal has a single toe strap and a secure adjustable ankle strap.
- The heel is a low and wide block heel for stability.
- There are embellishments on the synthetic leather uppers.
- They have a cushioned comfort footbed.
- The sandal is ideal for formal occasions.
- Another option from Betsey Johnson is a wide-width sandal for wide feet.
- The sandal is an elegant and feminine style available in wider widths and more colors.
- They have a comfortable cushioned and supportive footbed.
- The lower block heel is more stable and still looks formal.
- The uppers are a soft and comfortable textile material.
Index Table: Top Rated Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
|Orthofeet Women's Camille - Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
|Vionic Women's Perk Sofia - Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
|Naturalizer Women's Danya - Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
|Vionic Women's Perk Sami - Strappy Heels for Wide Feet
|Cushionaire Women's Alba - Comfortable Wide Width Heeled Sandals
|LifeStride Women's Charlotte - Heeled Sandals for Wide Feet
|Betsey Johnson Women's Mari - Dress Heel for Wide Feet
|Betsey Johnson Women's Mel - Heeled Dress Sandal for Wide Feet
Table of Contents
- Heels for Wide Feet
- Choosing Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
- Features of the Most Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
- Reviews: The Most Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
- Orthofeet® Women's Camille Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
- Vionic® Women's Perk Sofia Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
- Naturalizer® Women's Danya Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet
- Vionic® Women's Perk Sami Strappy Heels for Wide Feet
- Cushionaire® Women's Alba Comfortable Wide Width Heeled Sandals
- LifeStride® Women's Charlotte Heeled Sandals for Wide Feet
- Betsey Johnson® Women's Mari Dress Heel for Wide Feet
- Betsey Johnson® Women's Mel Heeled Dress Sandal for Wide Feet
- Index Table: Top Rated Comfortable Heels for Wide Feet