Do you wish to write guest posts for our website?
Guest blogging is a great way to get your content in front of new eyes and establish yourself as an authority.
Besides, it can help you gain more referrals and credibility.
Before you submit the post, make sure that it follows our guidelines. We hope they help!
The Types of Submissions We Accept
- Review Articles: We accept one type of review article with reviews from similar products by multiple brands while another focuses on reviewing just one brand. For example, ‘10 Best Merino Wool Dress Socks’; Skechers Slippers with Memory Foam’
- Informational Articles: We’re all about sharing knowledge in these types of articles instead of just reviewing products. For example, ‘How Do Sandals for Diabetics Work’; ‘All About Arch Support Slippers; ‘Why Sandals for Neuropathy’
- Product Inclusion: You can request us to add one or multiple products from your website to pre-existing articles.
What We Don’t Accept
- Already Covered Topics: Please check out the content we’ve already published before suggesting a new topic.
- Misleading Information: Make sure the content you submit is accurate and free from anything too critical or offensive.
Guest Post Content Requirements
- Original Content: The content must be original, and you cannot post the same information on another website. If we discover any plagiarism before or after publishing your work with us, then it will immediately get removed from our site.
- Suitable Length: Maintain the article’s length close to 1000-1500 words in length.
- No Promotional or Salesy Content: We are committed to providing readers with unique insights and information they can’t find anywhere else. So, we do not accept overly promotional content.
- Easy to Read: Headings, subheadings, and bullet points are the best way to make your content easier for people who may only have the time to skim through.
- Conversation Tone: Keeping our readers engaged is a priority, so we like content that’s easy to understand and conversational in tone.
- Format: We encourage you to explore our website and find inspiration in the different articles in a similar format.
- External Links: We allow you to insert a link back to your website as long the links are placed tastefully so they don’t distract from reading through the article and aren’t self-promotional.
- SEO Optimized: We prefer content that has been optimized for search engines, so it’s important to make sure the right keywords are used. We also like it when writers follow Yoast guidelines on readability and SEO score- this will give them an edge in their competition.
Your submission is reserved for rapid editing and updating immediately or in the future, so we can make sure it’s accurate.
- Submit a topic (for a new article): Please look through the articles on our website and ensure that we have not already covered the topic you suggest.
- Payment: Once we mutually agree on the topic, we’ll ask you to make an advance payment. We charge flat prices to cover our business expenses such as editing, proofreading, uploading, maintaining, and publishing the content. These tasks involve workers who get paid to do this work, and we only cover these expenses.
- Set a Deadline: With a number of posting requests and many other aspects of managing this task, we’d agree on a deadline for the submission of your guest post.
- Submission: We prefer submissions in Google Docs, with ‘Anyone on the Internet – can edit’ sharing settings.
- Proofread: Once we receive the guest post content from your end, we’ll check it for the requirements (shared above) and make any necessary edits or send it back for revision.
- Publish: Once the content is good to go, we’ll upload it and also tell you when the post is scheduled to go live.
Guest Post Promotion
We regularly share the content on our social media channels and encourage you to share too.
However, we ask that if the article was submitted in order for us, please do not publish elsewhere (yours or a third party)
Next Steps – Contact Us
Cool with the details above and want to get in touch? Please, fill out our contact form.