Slides are chosen by men as casual and comfortable footwear and are one of the most popular sandal types next to flip flops.
Slides for men are designed for their specific foot shape and requirements.
Why Choose a Slide
Slides are very easy to put on and take off, one of their main benefits.
They are comfortable and easy wearing in casual situations.
There are, however, a few scenarios where a pair of slides may come in handy;
- Shower Slides – You essentially get slides that consist of water-resistant materials, designed specifically as shoer slides, especially for when showering in a public space.
- Beach and Pool Slides – Slides are ideal for beach and pool excursions as they are mostly water-friendly and have an easy on and off design for when you want to take a swim.
- Fashionable – Slides are an excellent choice that never goes out of fashion. There are so many brands and designs that you can choose from.
- Slides as Slippers – Slides are so comfortable and easy wearing that they can actually make for an excellent slipper choice in summer.
How to Choose Your Slide
Well, all in all, there is not much to choose a slide.
I would generally recommend that you go for a well-known quality brand, such as some we have listed, as they are the most durable and reliable.
Slides are relatively inexpensive, and the preference in color and style is up to you.
They do, however, consist of different materials. Most have a single top band that may adjust with a Velcro closure.
Most slides are quite wide in fit as they are casual and roomy shoes.
Furthermore, most models and brands are comfortable with good underfoot cushioning and support features.
Features of a Good Men’s Slide
- Uppers – The Uppers is usually a single band that may be solid, or adjustable with a Velcro closure. It can be genuine or Pu leather, rubber, plastic or other synthetic materials.
- Footbed – Most slides have a foam or EVA footbed that provides cushioning, and that has a contoured or supportive design for our feet.
- Outsole – Your slides will have either and EVA, or rubber outsole that will provide good traction and shock absorbency.
- Options – As you will see many of the slide models that we have chosen do offer you some color options, and some even wider widths options.
Reviews: The Best Slides for Men
In our list we have some comfortable and highly fashionable slide for men.
We hope you love the slides we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
- The Alphabounce slide from Adidas is a top favorite among many men.
- The slide has a single synthetic uppers strap with a soft foam lining for your comfort.
- It has a cushioned and supportive footbed that provides good shock absorbency.
- The outsole is a durable and high traction rubber.
- As you will see, these slides are available in many more colors options.
- The Alphabounce range offers more energizing cushioning and responsive support.
- The Under Armour Ignite Vi Graphic are single strap slides for men that come in exciting colors and designs.
- They have an adjustable fit single uppers strap with a Velcro closure.
- A footbed features two layers of Performance 4D foam and anatomical contours for cushioning and full foot support.
- The Re-Engineered EVA Outsole has built-in traction pods in the heel for better lightweight cushioning and comfort.
- There are also many more colors available from which you can choose to get your favorite.
- The Dockers Sunland are more formal styled slides for men.
- They have synthetic leather uppers with two cross straps and a slide-on design.
- They come in neutral colors for all occasions.
- The slide has a memory foam insole for comfort and a Fusion footbed for an additional layer of cushioning.
- The fit is more generous and roomy, and wider widths are available.
- The slide has distressed design uppers.
- The Adidas Adilette is a comfortable slide with textile and synthetic leather-lined uppers with an adjustable hook and loop strap.
- They are available in many colors and designs and a top range from Adidas.
- The slide has a regular fit and a contoured footbed with softer cushioning for comfort,
- There is a durable and high traction rubber outsole.
- The Nike Benassi Just Do is an athletic slide model for men.
- The slide has a synthetic uppers strap in leather with a jersey lining for comfort.
- There is an injected Phylon midsole and foam outsole with flex grooves for flexibility.
- The slide is available in many more colors and designs.
- The Under Armour Locker Camo slide is also a favorite among many gents.
- It is a comfortable and sporty style single strap slide.
- The uppers straps have additional large ventilation and drainage holes, and they are water friendly.
- The slide has a durable and high traction rubber outsole.
- There is a comfortable anatomical and well-cushioned footbed for support.
- The Adidas Adilette is a shower slide for men that is ideal in many applications.
- Ideal for beach and pool use, or gym and using showers in public areas.
- It is water-friendly, easy to clean, and dries almost instantly.
- The slide has a solid single strap upper and a platform sole.
- The outsole is a durable rubber for traction on wet and dry floor surfaces.
- The footbed is Cloudfoam cushioned and contoured for your comfort.
- There are also quite a few more color varieties available to you.
- The New Balance 200V1 slide is at the top of its range.
- The slide features synthetic uppers with a comfortable and ergonomic one-piece design.
- They have a plush foam footbed tip with denser midsole foam for shock absorbency.
- The design is ideal for post work out, and they are water friendly.
- The fit is roomy and very comfortable so that you can stretch out your toes.
- There are also more colors available to you.
Index Table: Top Rated Slide Sandals for Men
|1||Adidas Men's Alphabounce - Slide Sandals||Adidas||98|
|2||Under Armour Men's Ignite Vi - Slide Sandals||Under Armour||97.9|
|3||Dockers Men's Sunland - Dress Slide Sandals||Dockers||97|
|4||Adidas Men's Adilette Comfort - Slide Sandals||Adidas||97.5|
|5||Nike Men's Benassi - Athletic Slide Sandals||Nike||97.6|
|6||Under Armour Men's Locker - Slide Sandals||Under Armour||97|
|7||Adidas Men's Adilette - Shower Slide Sandals||Adidas||96.9|
|8||New Balance Men's 200V1 - Slide Sandals||New Balance||97|
Table of Contents
- Why Choose a Slide
- How to Choose Your Slide
- Features of a Good Men’s Slide
- Reviews: The Best Slides for Men
- Adidas® Men's Alphabounce Slide Sandals
- Under Armour® Men's Ignite Vi Slide Sandals
- Dockers® Men's Sunland Dress Slide Sandals
- Adidas® Men's Adilette Comfort Slide Sandals
- Nike® Men's Benassi Athletic Slide Sandals
- Under Armour® Men's Locker Slide Sandals
- Adidas® Men's Adilette Shower Slide Sandals
- New Balance® Men's 200V1 Slide Sandals
- Index Table: Top Rated Slide Sandals for Men