Slide sandal has long been a favorite in casual wear and n between wearing sandal for many persons, not to mention a beach favorite similar to the flip flop sandal.
The Slide Sandal
The Slide sandal is a backless open toe design sandal similar to a mule and can be high heeled or flat-heeled with a single strap at the top.
The Slide sandal can be traced back to ancient Rome, Greece, and Egypt, though only started as a favorite fashion in the 1960s in The United States of America.
From here on, the slide sandal blossomed and is still available today in may wonderous styles, colors, and patternsns.
Why Choose a Slide Sandal
Every wardrobe should contain at least one pair of Trusty Slide sandals that you can wear in between and casually;
- Style – The Slide sandal has an effortless and sleek style with one solid upper strap and a solid usually flat sole. You can get this sandal in mary color options and patterns a well as different material uppers from leather to textile and crosslite materials.
- Comfort – Slide sandals is usually designed with a very comfortable soft and cushioned footbed. Some have a contoured footbed for added support. The Slide sandal is convenient and easy to slide on and off in between and to wear casually.
- Protection – The slide sandal is also a means of quick underfoot protection when you need to go outside fast or when you are at the beach or poolside.
- Versatility – Slide sandal if anything is exceptionally versatile and can be worn as a casual in-between shoe, a beach or pool shoe, in the shower, or an indoor or outdoor casual wear for all occasions.
- All Occasion Wear – Most slide sandal has a more casual design and style, so I would not generally advise them as formal wear. However, there are some models and designs for formal wear, especially for ladies. Other than that, they come in casual and sporty beach styles as well as more elegant leather designs for wearing to certain occasional events.
Features of a Good Slide Sandal
- Uppers – The uppers can consist of anything from fabric or textile to leather and synthetic leathers, which are more popular. Most of the time, the uppers may be lined or padded for comfort and are adjustable.
- Footbed and Midsole – Phylon and EVA or foam usually comprise the midsole, which offers shock absorbency and cushioning. A contoured and cushioned footbed provides soft comfort.
- Outsole – Many times, the sole is the same materials as the footbed, which is EVA or Croslite. In other cases, rubber is used, which provides traction and grip.
Reviews: The Best Slide Sandals
Below you will see some of our top rated and most sought after Slide Sandal Modles and Brands;
- The Adidas Adilette is one of the most popular and sought after slide sandal on the market.
- The Adidas Adilette for men and women offers an easy slide on and off design, which is also water friendly and easy to clean.
- This top fo the Adilette is made with synthetic materials and lined for comfort with a smooth, satiny feel.
- The footbed of this sandal is contoured for support and cushioned for comfort.
- A synthetic outsole will provide you with a good grip and long-lasting durability.
- You can choose from many color variations in the Adilette for men; however, the women’s model is only available n a Black with a pink logo.
Slide Comfort Sandal
- The Nike benassi has a similar style to the Adidas Adilette and is also a comfortable slide on sports sandal.
- This sandal is exceptionally lightweight and has a foamy and cushioning injected PHYLON midsole and a Jersey lining on the uppers for soft comfort.
- The uppers are made from synthetic leather with the Nike logo on it in a contrasting color,
- Nike slides have Flex Grooves to help the slide move quickly with your feet.
- The Nike Benassi for ladies and gents are available in many colors from which you can select.
Slide Comfort Sandal for
- The Sperry Topsider is a comfortable and flat slide on sandal with many comfort features.
- The uppers are made from smooth and soft leather, and the straps are adjustable.
- There is a cushioned EVA footbed for comfort and a shock-absorbing midsole.
- The Razer-Siping on the non-marking rubber outsole allows for better traction.
- The Sperry Topsider is likewise available in many color selections.
Slide Comfort Sandal for
- From Crocs, we have their comfortable and foamy Crosslite material Reviva slide sandals.
- These are Incredibly lightweight sandals, with leather uppers and Croslite foam construction.
- Also features the popular Reviva footbed with built-in air bubbles for bounce and cushioning.
- Available in many color options, this is a lightweight and fun sandal to have.
Orthopedic Comfort Slide Sandal
- The Dr. Comfort Kelly and Connor is a soft and cushioned comfortable slide sandal available in a few neutral color selections.
- The Sandal features soft genuine Nubuck leather uppers and a Dual-density shock-absorbing Midsole with an integrated post and shank for optimal support and stability.
- This sandal is available in broader width options and also other color selections from which you can choose.
- Boasting a cool, clean-cut, and easy slide-on design, this is an all-occasion comfort sandal.
Orthopedic Slide Sandal
- From Dr. Scholls, we have the Gordon and Kourtney, which are two leather and MicroSude leather uppers sandals available in a few color selections.
- The sole on these sandals is anatomically contoured for support and flexible for smooth movement.
- Cushioning in the footbed and a durable rubber outsole also provides excellent shock absorbency.
- The uppers are lined with a smooth and absorbent fabric lining.
Cushioned Slide Sandal
- For comfort, there is a two-layered Performance 4D cushioned footbed with an anatomical support design.
- The Re-Engineered EVA cushioned footbed absorbs shock and has traction pods for grip.
- The uppers are lined for comfort.
- There are also various colors available from which you can select.
Lightweight Slide Sandals
- The Sole consists of soft and foamy 100% Crosslite material.
- The footbed offers excellent support and cushioning.
- The Upper single strap has ventilation and drainage holes that are large and effective.
- There are a few color selection available to you in this specific model.
Buckle Slide Sandal
- The Birkenstock essentials sandal consists of a durable and foamy EVA material that is water-resistant.
- There are two straps with buckle closures.
- The sole is a durable and long-lasting rubber with a high grip tread.
- You can select from many color options available.
Athletic Slide Sandal
- The Divecat has a solid and durable rubber sole that offers excellent traction.
- The footbed has an anatomical and cup design for support with foamy cushioning.
- The sandal is water-friendly and easy to clean.
- There are also many color ranges available in the DiveCat.
Index Table: Top Rated Slide Sandal
|No.||Product||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Adidas® - Slide Sandal||Adilette||Adilette||Adidas||99|
|2||Nike® - Slide Comfort Sandal||Benassi||Benassi||Nike||95|
|3||Sperry® - Slide Comfort Sandal for||Topsider Whitecap||Topsider||Sperry||98|
|4||Crocs® - Slide Comfort Sandal for||Reviva||Reviva||Crocs||95|
|2||Dr. Comfort® - Orthopedic Comfort Slide Sandal||Connor||Kelly||Dr. Comfort||98|
|6||Dr. Scholls® - Orthopedic Slide Sandal||Gordon||Kourtney||Dr. Scholls||96|
|7||Under Armour® - Cushioned Slide Sandal||Ignite||Ignite||Under Armour||97.8|
|8||Crocs® - Lightweight Slide Sandals||Coast Slide||Coast Slide||Crocs||96.8|
|9||Birkenstock® - Buckle Slide Sandal||Arizona Essentials||Arizona Essentials||Birkenstock||97.5|
|10||Puma® - Athletic Slide Sandal||DiveCat||DiveCat||Puma||96|
Table of Contents
- The Slide Sandal
- Why Choose a Slide Sandal
- Features of a Good Slide Sandal
- Reviews: The Best Slide Sandals
- Slide Sandal
- Slide Comfort Sandal
- Slide Comfort Sandal for
- Slide Comfort Sandal for
- Orthopedic Comfort Slide Sandal
- Orthopedic Slide Sandal
- Cushioned Slide Sandal
- Lightweight Slide Sandals
- Buckle Slide Sandal
- Athletic Slide Sandal
- Index Table: Top Rated Slide Sandal