Cracked Heels can be painful and unsightly, and wearing sandals may worsen or cause Cracked Heels.
But to wear a closed shoe is not always favorable, especially in hot weather, therefore in this article, I will help your find some excellent choices in sandals for Cracked Heels.
Sandals and Cracked Heels
In general, most sandals, particularly Flip Flops, have a role to play in dry and Cracked heels. As you have most likely noticed, when you wear a closed shoe with socks, your heels are not craked, but as soon as you go barefoot, they start to Crack.
Because your heels are open and dry most of the time, they lose moisture and start to crack. There is also little protection against the elements, which further aggravates the condition.
In areas where the area is drier, you are more likely to suffer from cracked heels than in humid areas around the coast.
Yet, if you wear the right design in a Sandal, you can hide and even prevent cracked heels and still enjoy the freedom of a sandal.
Fixes for Cracked Heels
If you want to wear a pair of sandal and avoid or even heal Cracked Heels, the right type of sandal goes hand in hand with a proper foot treatment regime;
- Clean and Scrub Your Feet – Make sure to properly clean your feet and use a Pumice stone or a good scrub to remove all excess dead skin.
- Moisturize – You can use and Emollient or Humectant Moisturizer to moisturize your feet. An Emollient Moisturizer penetrates the skin and reduces water loss, whereas a Humectant Moisturizer penetrates the outer layer of the skin and attracts moisture from the air.
- Foot Conditions and Health issues – Health Conditions such as Diabetes, Obesity, Hyperthyroidism, and skin conditions such as Eczema, Fungal Infections, and Psoriasis can all cause Cracking Heels. By treating these conditions, you can also prevent and heal Cracked Heels in turn.
- Harsh Soaps – Try not to use harsh soaps and chemicals on your feet, which can dry them out even more.
- Socks to Bed – Right after You have Moisturized your feet, you can put socks on and keep them on for a while or sleep with them. This helps to moisturize and deal with your cracked heels deeply.
- Dry Feet – When you get out of the bath or shower, dry your feet properly and immediately apply moisturization, as water and dampness can also cause dryness in the heels as well as lead to fungal infections.
Features of a Good Sandal for Cracked Heels
- Uppers – Look for a sandal with a comfortable and adjustable fitting uppesr design. Fisherman’s sandal styles are usually the best option for Cracked heels. Uppesr can be leather, textile or synthtci materails.
- Footbed – The footbed needs to be cushioned and supportive with a contoured design, heel cup, or arch support. An Antimicrobial or microfiber or dry footbed lining is ideal for keeping fungus, causing bacteria and sweat at bay.
- Midsole – EVA or foam cushioning in the midsole is iodeal for cushioning and shock absorbency.
- Outsole – Rubber or synthetic material can be used for the outsole, with a patterned or lug tread for slip resistance and traction.
- Style – Look for a sandal that has a more closed style heel that protects the heels and hides unsightly cracked heels.
Reviews: The Best Sandals for Cracked Heels
Here we have the perfect sandal models that will help with and hide Cracked Heels;
Sporty Sandals for Cracked Heels
- The uppers are leather with a textile lining for comfort.
- The uppers are likewise fully adjustable for a customizable fit.
- The closed heel design will hide and help to clear up cracked heels.
- There is a comfortable cushioned Metatomically shaped footbed consisting of Dual Density EVA
- The sandal is easily washable and quick drying with water-resistant materials.
- The durable rubber outsole is non-marking and has high traction.
Cracked Heels Dress Sandal
- The Upper consists of genuine leather, and there are a few neutral color options available.
- There is an Ortholite footbed and an antimicrobial moisture managing lining for Comfort..
- The midsole is cushioned, and the Pedic Walker also has a slight heel.
- The rubber outsole ensures excellent grip and traction.
- The closed heel design will protect and help to heal cracked heels.
Sandal for Cracked Heels
- Genuine durable leather is used for the upper, and there are adjustable fitting straps.
- The sandal in both models is available in a few color options.
- An EVA Footbed with a supportive design provides all-day comfort while the closed heel hides and heals cracked heels.
- The design is ideal for more dressy occasions and for walking.
Sandal for Crakced Heels and Foot Odor
- The Newport H2 is water-resistant and has an adjustable and washable polyester upper.
- There is a lace-up bungee system for a more comfortable and customizable fit.
- For the footbed, dual-density PU is used, and Compression-Molded EVA in the midsole.
- The rubber outsole has lug patterns to provide extensive slip resistance.
Cracked Heels Sandal
- Mesh and synthetic materials are used for the upper, adjustable and comfortable. there is a high traction and slip-resistant, durable rubber outsole.
- The Toe and Heel are closed for protection. However, there are cutouts and drainage holes for ventilation and water drainage.
- The Molded EVA midsole and ShocPad technology provides extensive comfort and shock absorbency.
- The rubber outsole is likewise non-marking.
Casual Sandal for Cracked Heels
- The upper consists of synthetic and textile materials that are durable and quick drying.
- There is a compression-molded EVA midsole for shock absorbency and cushioned footbed for comfort.
- The rubber outsole ensures excellent traction and long-lasting durability.
- From the Teva sandal, you can also enjoy the odor and bacteria resistance from the Microban technology.
- You can likewise choose between a few color options in both brands.
Cracked Heel Support Sandals
- The Upper is a soft and comfortable textile material.
- There is a Cloudstepper cushioned footbed for comfort.
- The design has a closed heel to hide cracked heels.
- The rubber sole is durable and offers excellent traction.
Sports Sandal for Cracked Heels
- Both sandals have textile and synthetic uppers with durable synthetic soles.
- Nylon and mesh in the uppers are quick dryings and breathable.
- There is a cushioned and brushed EVA footbed for comfort and cushioning,
- The TPR outsole also offers good slip resistance.
Sandals for Cracked Heels
- The Crosslite material offers cushioned foamy comfort and support.
- The uppers are breathable and have drainage holes.
- The sandal is water-friendly and easy to clean.
- The outsole offers excellent grip and traction.
- There is also plenty of color options available in the Crocs Classic.
Comfortable Sandals for Cracked Heels
- The Hewitt for men has leather uppers and an anatomical footbed with a microsuede lining to absorb moisture.
- The Andrews features Textile uppers and a Memory Foam Cool Fit insole for cushioned comfort and a breathable mesh lining.
- Both sandals have a closed heel design for cracked heels.
- There are also more color selections available.
Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Cracked Heels
|No.||Product||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Keen® - Sporty Sandals for Cracked Heels||Arroyo||Arroyo||Keen||97.7|
|2||Propet® - Cracked Heels Dress Sandal||Bayport||Pedic Walker||Propet||97.6|
|3||Rockport® - Sandal for Cracked Heels||Darwyn||Ireland||Rockport||96|
|4||Keen® - Sandal for Crakced Heels and Foot Odor||Newport H2||Newport H2||Keen||97.4|
|5||Teva® - Cracked Heels Sandal||Omnium||Omnium||Teva||97|
|6||Teva® - Casual Sandal for Cracked Heels||Omnium Drift||Santa||Teva||97|
|7||Nun Bush® - Cracked Heel Support Sandals||Rio Bravo||Sillian Stork||Nun Bush||96.8|
|8||Northside® - Sports Sandal for Cracked Heels||Burke||Santa Rosa||Northside||97.4|
|9||Crocs® - Sandals for Cracked Heels||Classic||Classic||Crocs||96|
|10||Dr. Scholls® - Comfortable Sandals for Cracked Heels||Hewitt||Andrews||Dr. Scholls||96.5|
Table of Contents
- Sandals and Cracked Heels
- Fixes for Cracked Heels
- Features of a Good Sandal for Cracked Heels
- Reviews: The Best Sandals for Cracked Heels
- Sporty Sandals for Cracked Heels
- Cracked Heels Dress Sandal
- Sandal for Cracked Heels
- Sandal for Crakced Heels and Foot Odor
- Cracked Heels Sandal
- Casual Sandal for Cracked Heels
- Cracked Heel Support Sandals
- Sports Sandal for Cracked Heels
- Sandals for Cracked Heels
- Comfortable Sandals for Cracked Heels
- Index Table: Top Rated Sandals for Cracked Heels