Mules are elegant style shoe that easily slips on and off.
Mules can be both formal and casual in style, depending on the specific style.
The Mule for work is an excellent choice in a comfortable and sophisticated shoe that is easily slipped on for work and off in the evenings.
What Exactly is a Mule?
Mules are a style of shoe that has no back, or an open back, so your heel and ankle are exposed.
Mules have a history as far back as Ancient Rome. However, they were only popularly worn in the sixteenth-century n in European countries.
Most mules were bedroom slippers that were slightly more dressy.
A Mule has around two-thirds of the front of the shoe completely covered with a closed toe and can take many styles with a flat sole or slight heel.
They are regarded as comfort shoes. However, you do get more formal styles.
Types of Mules
Mules come in many shapes, sizes, and designs. Here are a few available designs;
- Capri Mules – Capri Mules are the most comfortable and basic style mule. They gave a closed toe and open heel and usually had a low or flat heel.
- Peep Toe Mules – For more elegant attire, you get mules with a slight open toe or peep toe for date nights and office work.
- Espadrilles Mules – These are casual flat or heeled style mules with a rope soled design, usually with cotton or canvas uppers.
- Athletic Mules – Athletic mules feature an athletic sole and knit, mesh or leather upper with an athletic sole and an open back design. They are more comfortable as leisurewear mules.
Mules can come in different materials without embellishments, such as buckles, straps, or metal decorations. The more decorated leather styles are usually more formal than your athletic style and espadrille mules.
Features of a Good Mule for Work
- Uppers – Mules for work have and open back and slip on design. They may have leather, textile or synthetic leather uppers, with or without embellishments.
- Comfort Features – Some mule models for work will have a cushioned and supportive insole, with EVA or memory foam, and may have a contoured supportive design.
- Styles – There are athletic style, and more classic professional style mules that we have featured in our list.
- Options – The Mules for work are available in a few more colors usually more neutral such as black and brown.
Reviews: The Best Mules for Work
Below you will find some of the most comfortable Mules available that are ideal for work;
- The Comfortview Mule is available in wider widths and a few neutral color options.
- The mules are faux leather with a leather sole.
- They are an easy slip-on design and elegant for office work and more professional environments.
- The mules have a grooved bottom with a new heel pod to energize your steps.
- They have a comfortable padded insole. And an elastic fit uppers.
- The outsole is flexible and skid-resistant, with a slight heel.
- The Sam Edelman Linnie Mules are stylish and sophisticated mules for more professional work environments.
- They have genuine leather uppers with metal detail for decoration.
- The toe is rounded for comfort, and there is a very low heel.
- The mules for work have a comfortable padded insole with a leather lining for comfort.
- They are flat sole mules for everyday use.
- There are a few neutral color options available from which you can choose as needed.
- The Marc Joseph New York Mules also are quite classy yet very comfortable mules for professional work environments.
- They have premium, genuine leather uppers and are hand-crafted in Brazil.
- The mules have a padded footbed, a gel-cushioned heel for comfort and support, built-in arch support, and a cushioned insole.
- There is a breathable and moisture-wicking lining in the interior to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- There is an anti-slip flexible rubber driver sole for solid support that absorbs shock and provides solid support and slip resistance.
- More colors are available for your choice.
- The Dream Pairs Mules are comfortable athletic-style mules for less formal work environments.
- They have breathable knitted uppers and a removable insole/
- There is an Ultra-Light Phylon outsole and an MD sole that is flexible and durable.
- The sole is a platform style for shock absorbency and stability.
- The mules have arch support cushioned insole and protruding dots on the insole surface to relieve foot fatigue.
- They are fully machine washable and available in more color options.
- From Musshoe, we have elegant and stylish mules for women that have more of a pointed toe.
- They are ideal for formal and professional work environments.
- The mules have quality faux leather uppers with a buckle detail for decoration.
- They feature a comfort memory foam footbed for cushioning and support.
- The sole is flat with a very low heel.
- There is a slip-resistant and durable outsole.
- The mules easily slip on and off your feet.
- They are available in more colors and size options.
- The Clarks Leisa Clover are comfort mules for work.
- They have leather uppers consisting of premium leather, available in neutral colors.
- There is a Flexible EVA outsole with good slip resistance.
- The Footbed is Ortholite cushioned and has soft padding with a smooth textile lining.
- The stretch ore entry allows for easy slip n and off with a more secure fit.
- They are ultra-lightweight and offer a roomy toe ox.
- From Chinese Laundry, we have a favorite mule for office and professional work environments.
- They have a pointed toe and a higher sophisticated heel.
- The Mules are available in a wide variety of solid colors and animal printed options.
- They have a Loafer-style topline and stacked block heel.
- The mules have an easy slip-on design and cushioned footbed.
- The outsole is a durable quality rubber.
- Another athletic style mule for less formal work environments.
- The Easy Spirit Traveltime mules are great for work where you are actively on your feet.
- They have leather uppers and a removable cushioned insole for your comfort.
- There is a smooth and moisture-wicking interior lining.
- The mules are orthotic friendly with a roomy and extra depth design.
- They offer good shock absorbency and arch support.
- The durable rubber outsole ensures good traction and grip.
Index Table: Top Rated Mules for Work
|1||Comfortview Women's Sarah - Comfortable Mules for Work||Comfortview||98|
|2||Sam Edelman Women's Linnie - Comfortable Mules for Work||Sam Edelman||97.9|
|3||Marc Joseph Women's New York - Comfortable Mules for Work||Marc Joseph||96|
|4||Dream Pairs Women's Knit - Comfortable Athletic Mules for Work||Dream Pairs||97|
|5||Musshoe Women's Flat - Comfortable Mules for Work||Musshoe||97|
|6||Clarks Women's Leisa Clover - Comfortable Mules for Work||Clarks||96.9|
|7||Chinese Laundry Women's Block Heel - Comfortable Mules for Work||Chinese Laundry||96.9|
|8||Easy Spirit Women's Traveltime - Comfortable Athletic Mules for Work||Easy Spirit||97|
Table of Contents
- What Exactly is a Mule?
- Types of Mules
- Features of a Good Mule for Work
- Reviews: The Best Mules for Work
- Comfortview® Women's Sarah Comfortable Mules for Work
- Sam Edelman® Women's Linnie Comfortable Mules for Work
- Marc Joseph® Women's New York Comfortable Mules for Work
- Dream Pairs® Women's Knit Comfortable Athletic Mules for Work
- Musshoe® Women's Flat Comfortable Mules for Work
- Clarks® Women's Leisa Clover Comfortable Mules for Work
- Chinese Laundry® Women's Block Heel Comfortable Mules for Work
- Easy Spirit® Women's Traveltime Comfortable Athletic Mules for Work
- Index Table: Top Rated Mules for Work