Dansko is a range of comfort footwear, mainly known for its very comfortable Clogs, as most of us know.
But did you know that Dansko also offers some of the most comfortable and best available sandal ranges?
Table of Contents
- The History Behind Dansko®
- Dansko Sandal Types and Technologies
- Features of a Good Dansko® Sandal
- Reviews: The Best Dansko® Sandals
- Dansko® Women's Sera High Wedge Sandals
- Dansko® Women's Maci Wedge Sandals
- Dansko® Women's Season Dress Style Sandals
- Dansko® Women's Reece Thong Flat Sandals
- Dansko® Women's Rebekah Strappy Sandals
- Dansko® Women's Madalyn Clog Sandals
- dansko® Women's Reece Toe Loop Sandal
- Dansko® Women's Season Heeled Sandal
- Dansko® Women's Rebekah Dansko
- Dansko® Women's Sacha Platform Sandals
- Index Table: Top Rated Dansko Sandals
The History Behind Dansko®
Mandy Cabot and Peter Kiellerup found a pair of Clogs ideal for their equestrian needs on a trip to Denmark in the 1980s. Both operated on a farm as horse trainers and dressage instructors.
After discovering these Clogs, they established the Company known as Dansko in 1990, which features these popular clogs.
Today Dansko has added several shoe styles, including sandals, boots, heels, flats, and many more., all with superior durability and comfort features.
Dansko Sandal Types and Technologies
- Support Features – The Dansko sandal features the original anatomically contoured arch support footbed with memory foam or EVA cushioning and, in some models, a leather or Dri-Lex Sockliner for moisture Management.
- Heel and Sole – The Heel is slightly raised in most sandal models, and there is a slight rocker design sole.
- Uppers – Dansko uses mostly genuine leather for the upper of their sandals and shoes.
- Colors – Dansko has the general neutral color options in their sandals such as blacks and browns and bright and neutral colors, of which red, royal blue, yellow, and orange are particular favorites.
As you will notice, most Dansko shoes and sandals carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA).
Features of a Good Dansko® Sandal
- Uppers – Genuine leather available in a large range of color options ranging from bolder colors to more neutral colors.
- Adjustability – Many styles have adjustable straps with a buckle or hook and loop closure system.
- Comfort – An anatomically contoured arch support footbed with EVA Foam or Memory foam provides comfort and support. A Dri-Lex Sockliner or leather-lined footbed also helps to manage moisture.
- Outsole – The outsole mostly consists of a durable rubber that ensures traction and slips resistance on most surfaces.
Reviews: The Best Dansko® Sandals
Dansko is a trendy brand that also makes some of the most comfortable sandals; here are a few of their top sandal jodels;
We hope you love the products we recommend!
So that you know, We may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
One of the Top favorite Sandals from Dansko is their High Heeled Wedge Sera Sandal.
- The upper consists of soft Nubuck leather and is treated with 3M Scotchguard protectors for stain resistance.
- There are four color options from which you can choose.
- The Footbed is cushioned with Molded memory foam and lined with an Aegis Microbe Shield for odor control.
- There is a cork midsole that absorbs shock and also provides cushioning.
- The sole is rubber with a high traction tread.
The Dansko Maci Wedge is available in many bright and bold color options, with an effortless slip-on style and low wedge sole.
- The Coral Wedge sole sandal is sophisticated and comfortable.
- The upper consists of genuine burnished leather, and there is a comfortable microfiber sock liner treated with an Aegis shield to reduce odors.
- The footbed has dual-density EVA and memory foam for cushioning and comfort.
- The Wedge sole consists of lightweight and shock-absorbing PU materials, and there is a durable rubber outsole.
The Season from Dansko has a more dressy style and is available in many color options.
- The Season from Dansko is available in bolded and neutral color options.
- The uppers are leather, and there is a Dri-Lex sockliner to manage moisture.
- The Shock absorbing Foam midsole and cushioned insole provide support and comfort,
- Ther is also a forepart insert for additional cushioning.
The Dansko Reece is a casual Thong Style sandal with a Cork and EVA midsole for cushioning.
- The Reece sandal has a flat sole and a slightly elevated heel for stability.
- The uppers are leather with a slingback and toe loop design.
- There is a leather lining to absorb moisture, and a memory foam cushioned footbed for comfort.
- A Lightweight EVA and Cork midsole offers additional cushioning and shock absorbency.
- The rubber outsole is durable and ensures excellent traction.
The Brigitte from Dansko is a strappy light and summery sandal for all occasions, with red, black, or beige colors.
- The uppers are leather, and there is a suede underfoot sock liner for moisture management and comfort,
- The Molded PU footbed and memory foam cushioning provide ample underfoot comfort.
- There is a durable and high traction rubber outsole.
- You can also choose your favorite color from a few in this model.
Something a bit different in a clog style sandal from Dansko, with a woodgrain water transfer midsole design.
- A stunning clog style sandal with a slingback strap and a peep toe.
- The upper consists of leather, and there is an adjustable back strap.
- There are many colors from which you can select in bold and neutral options.
- The footbed is cushioned with EVA and memory foam for comfort and lined with leather.
- The uppers are also 3M Scotchguard treated for stain resistance.
The Dansko Reece is a comfortable and casual Thing Style sandal.
- The Upper is nubuck leather with a smooth leather lining.
- The style has a thing forefoot and slingback back.
- Ther is a molded Memory foam footbed for cushioning and comfort and a cork and EVA midsole for shock absorbency.
- The rubber sole is durable and offers excellent traction.
- There are also many color options available.
The Dansko Season is a more classy heeled style sandal.
- The uppers are leather and available in neutral and a blue color option.
- There is a Dri-Lex sock liner to keep moisture and odors at bay and for cushioning.
- The EVA midsole absorbs shock on impact.
- There is also a durable and high traction rubber outsole and platform heeled sole.
The Rebekah from Dansko is comfortable. On all occasions wear sandals.
- The uppers are leather with an open toe and slingback heel strap.
- The uppers are also adjustable in fit.
- There are a durable and high traction rubber sole and a supportive midsole.
- A memory foam molded footbed provides plush comfort and cushioning.
- You can take you to pick from many available colors.
The Sacha from Dansko is another platform heeled beauty.
- The uppers’ straps are leather and adjustable.
- There are tan or black leather options available.
- The sole has a platform-heeled style for a more dressy style.
- There are a Dri-Lex sock liner and a Shock-absorbing foam midsole for comfort.
- The sole is durable and synthetic.
Index Table: Top Rated Dansko Sandals
|1||Dansko Women's Sera - High Wedge Sandals||Dansko||98.8|
|2||Dansko Women's Maci - Wedge Sandals||Dansko||98.5|
|3||Dansko Women's Season - Dress Style Sandals||Dansko||97.8|
|4||Dansko Women's Reece - Thong Flat Sandals||Dansko||97|
|5||Dansko Women's Rebekah - Strappy Sandals||Dansko||96|
|6||Dansko Women's Madalyn - Clog Sandals||Dansko||96|
|7||dansko Women's Reece - Toe Loop Sandal||dansko||97|
|8||Dansko Women's Season - Heeled Sandal||Dansko||96.8|
|9||Dansko Women's Rebekah - Dansko||Dansko||96|
|10||Dansko Women's Sacha - Platform Sandals||Dansko||97.5|