For those special occasions or days out, or even when the baby starts walking, you want to have the perfect little shoes. In the hot summers, the right pair of sandals are also a must-have.
In this article, we look at some of the lovely sandal models Adidas offers for babies of all ages.
When and Why do Babies Need Sandals
Babies, in general, do not need shoes before they start walking, especially not a sandal, hence it is for special occasions or if you want to do a bit of dress-up.
- Special Occasions – Going to town, visiting friends or family, and many other occasions deem as a perfectly fitting reason for wanting to put on a special pair of sandals for your baby.
- Walking – When the baby starts walking, it is a good idea for them to wear shoes that help with grip and stability. The right pair of sandals is an excellent choice in summer for this event.
- Slippery and Wet Surfaces – When the baby is going to be walking on slippery or wet surfaces in hot weather, the sandal can provide excellent slip resistance and protection for little feet.
What to Look for in a Good Sandal for Babies
When it comes to the best sandals for babies, there are a few things that you need to consider, besides just a cute and colorful pair of sandals;
- Materails – Look for soft, lightweight materials and linings that will not cause friction, as well as rubber grips on the sole for extra slip resistance.
- Comfort – A padded insole or some underfoot cushioning protects little feet against impact and hard protruding objects, keeping them comfortable.
- Flexible Non-Slip Sole – A flexible sole with a non-slip tread is an absolute must for stability and protection against slips and falls.
- Safe Closures – For young babies, I would highly recommend a shoe that has a secure fit and a Velcro closure. Older toddlers that can wear slide on’s or flops can settle for these designs.
Features of a Good Adidas for Babies
- Uppers – For the Upper EVA is used in the slide models and Neoprene in the Velcro models which is quick-drying and water-resistant.
- Footbed – The Footbed usually consists of EVA, which is cushioning and shock absorbing as well as protection for little feet.
- Outsole – The Outsole will be either EVA or rubber with a patterned tread for better traction and grip on wet surfaces.
- Other Features – Other features such as additional decorative detailing, a massaging footbed, and waterproof properties are also visible in many Infant sandal models from Adidas.
- Options – There are little Kid, Toddler, and Infant size options available in the kid’s sandal models, which are ideal for babies of all ages. You will also find many color options and fun prints available in Adidas sandal models for Babies.
- Closures and Adjustability – Most sandals from Adidas have a slide design, some with a Velcro adjustable single strap. The closed styles have Velcro straps as closures for a secure fit.
Reviews: The Best Adidas Sandals for Babies
These are some of the best sandal models by Adidas for Babies;
Adidas Sandals for Babies
- The Sole is synthetic and flexible with a durable rubber outsole and a high traction tread to prevent slips.
- The EVA Upper is lightweight and comfortable with a printed Adidas Logo.
- There is a comfortable contoured EVA footbed, and there are flex grooves on the EVA outsole for comfort and support.
- The Colors available are for boys and girls.
Sandals for Babies
- This is a toddler-sized Adidas sandal for babies.
- the sandal has a slide design and is available in black only.
- They have a very soft and flexible upper that is quick drying.
- There is a comfortable and cushioned footbed.
- the outsole is rubber with high grip patterns on the tread.
- The sandal design is closed and secure in order to protect tiny feet from all hazards.
- The uppers are a soft synthetic material that is a quick-drying textile, which also breathes well and is exceptionally lightweight.
- With the sole, your baby can easily flex and move and be secure with the slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- A Cuplsoel design also improves grip and stability for babies that are just starting to walk.
- All in all, the sandal has a stretchy fit and feel that is comfortable and adaptable.
Adidas Sandals for Older Babies and Toddlers
- I would recommend this slip-on style for babies and toddlers that are older and can already walk steadily.
- The uppers strap is adjustable with a Velcro closure and synthetic leather.
- The rubber outsole is more stable and offers excellent traction.
- There are a few colors available for boys and girls to choose from as they prefer.
- The Massaging footbed has soft nodules that massage little feet and improve blood circulation.
Toddler and Older Baby Sandal
- The Adilette comes in quite a few fun color options that suit boys and girls with the original Adilette design and style.
- There are size options available for toddlers, little and big kids, as you will see.
- The uppers are synthetic foamy leather, and the footbed is a soft and comfortable EVA foam.
- Furthermore, the durable and sturdy rubber sole offers excellent traction and slip resistance.
- The Original slip-on style and design of the Adilette are easy to slip on and off, as well as the perfect beach or pool sandal for older babies.
- These cute sandals are unisex in design for boys and girls.
- They are available in pink or black and white color options.
- The uppers are soft and adjustable.
- There are a cushioned footbed and slip-resistant outsole.
- Comfortable play slide sandal for babies.
- They are available in a solid black or white option with contrasting logos.
- The sandal is soft and foamy for little feet.
- Easy to clean and water-resistant.
- The sandal is synthetic with a textile lining.
- The outsole is a cushioning EVA foam.
- There is synthetic nubuck finished uppers straps.
- More colors are likewise available.
- There is a soft and flexible rubber sole for slip resistance.
- The Upper is a breathable mesh.
- The closed style is ideal for babies and toddlers.
- There is a blue for boys and a pink one for girls.
Index Table: Top Rated Adidas Sandals for Babies
|No.||Product||Men ♂||Women ♀||Features||Brand||Score|
|1||Adidas® - Adidas Sandals for Babies||Alta Swim||Alta Swim||Adidas||98|
|2||Adidas® - Sandals for Babies||Alta||Alta Venture||Adidas||97.6|
|3||Adidas® - Baby Sandals||AltaVenture||AltaVenture||Adidas||96.8|
|4||Adidas® - Adidas Sandals for Older Babies and Toddlers||Adissage||Addisage||Adidas||96|
|5||Adidas® - Toddler and Older Baby Sandal||Adilette||Adilette||Adidas||96.4|
|6||Adidas® - Water Sandals||Water Slide||Water Slide||Adidas||97.8|
|7||Adidas® - Adjustable Sandals||Adilette||Adilette||Adidas||97.2|
|8||Adidas® - Adjustable Sandals||Adilette||Adilette||Adidas||97.5|
|9||Adidas® - Slide Sandals||AltaVenture CT Slode||AltaVenture CT Slide||Adidas||97|
Table of Contents
- When and Why do Babies Need Sandals
- What to Look for in a Good Sandal for Babies
- Features of a Good Adidas for Babies
- Reviews: The Best Adidas Sandals for Babies
- Adidas Sandals for Babies
- Sandals for Babies
- Baby Sandals
- Adidas Sandals for Older Babies and Toddlers
- Toddler and Older Baby Sandal
- Water Sandals
- Adjustable Sandals
- Adjustable Sandals
- Slide Sandals
- Index Table: Top Rated Adidas Sandals for Babies